Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Max Tds For Cleaning?

Mitchellmoxo

i cleaned with 026 the other day an had no problams but 0ppm is wat u want realy to give u the best chance of no spots ,i let mine go to 3ppm than change resin ,some one i no lets his water go to 70ppm i think thats mad lol but hay each to there own :Image3:

I brought my ro system today and its coming out of membrane at 45 the guy at ro man said if its going in at 450+ then its going to come out of membrane at around 50 so you will use a lot more resin

6 or 7 then change. 70 for real??? i was under impression it came out reading 17 after the membranes so it should never read higher than 17 until the membranes start to pack in??

i no m8 70 is just mad lol but he is convinced 70 is fine ,i think maby on some windows but on a hot day u need 0 i think 04 at a push

I brought my ro system today and its coming out of membrane at 45 the guy at ro man said if its going in at 450+ then its going to come out of membrane at around 50 so you will use a lot more resin

my water is about 70 ish 75 ish i can get about 1000l of pure water dubble di maby more so not that mch resin realy

I usually let mine go to about 8 then change it, did a whole month of work once and checked my resin on week 4 and it was 56, I never had any complaints but I did my kitchen window and it looked terrible lol

I usually let mine go to about 8 then change it, did a whole month of work once and checked my resin on week 4 and it was 56, I never had any complaints but I did my kitchen window and it looked terrible lol

funy that ant it ,i think some windows r ok an some arnt defo the more pure it is the beta lol

It should read 0 or its not worth the money

What did he suggest to bring it down?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.