Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Van No Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They say your wife eventualy turns into the mother-in-law (their mother) and I can assure you it's the truth @norm /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have a new way of getting about folks and I bet you can't guess what it is? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well I phoned up to cancel a block paving sealer job this morning because the van is still off the road and the customer said no problem I will come and pick you up. Then after the job was done today he kindly ran me back home too.

Now that was very novel to say the least. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Quick update folks...

After fitting a new drive belt the van was started up but the engine made a horrible noise then went bang.

It’s fooked as they say so now will be going to van heaven.

Quick update folks...After fitting a new drive belt the van was started up but the engine made a horrible noise then went bang.

so you now have a real

"sh!@y sh!@y bang bang"

not good mate, hope your sorted soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the drive belt shredded when it came off and went into the cam belt housing so the engine is truly fooked now. Oh deep joy /emoticons/sad.png

Quick update folks...After fitting a new drive belt the van was started up but the engine made a horrible noise then went bang.

This is starting to sound expensive smurf.

I can see that happening with my wife already......and she is only 47
Indeed that is very true mrtaytay

I remember my old dad bless him telling me when I was entering adulthood

"when you choose the women you intend to spend the rest of your life with, take a good look at the mother, because thats what you will end up with as the years pass"

he was't wrong

god I wished I had listened more when I was younger....!!!!! lol

Indeed that is very true mrtaytayI remember my old dad bless him telling me when I was entering adulthood

"when you choose the women you intend to spend the rest of your life with, take a good look at the mother, because thats what you will end up with as the years pass"

he was't wrong

god I wished I had listened more when I was younger....!!!!! lol

Sounds like its a fact of life shiny.

Yep @Tuffers I've been looking but there seems to be so much **** about I'm starting to get disheartened. For example I was out earlier looking at an 06 plate traffic dci 100 with 110,00 miles on the clock but found out it had no service history and the guy could not find the v5 either. wtf...:thumbsdown:

Not good papa. Have you been looking just in case it was knackered? Any auctions near you?

Sorry to hear that smurf. Have you checked out ebay? A lot of people are sceptical about car dealing on ebay, but they neednt be. You can still take it for a testdrive just as you normally would to check that it is as described. Well worth a look mate.

Back