Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No Van No Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wish you luck....i had enough pain getting the daughters car....its a bit of a gamble.../emoticons/smile.png hopefully you will find a van fully kitted out as well....

No worries mate. I won't teach you to suck eggs as you are interwebz savvy already. But read every little detail of the auction, before bidding, and maybe even print it off to take with you. Ask for a test drive when you get there. If its a bit of a trek away, then warn him you'll be taking it for a test drive. If he says no, 'you won it, its yours by contract' or something like that, tell him to poke it. You can't get in trouble with ebay as you can just say that the car was not as described. I bought my old Golf GTI back in the day, and it was a great runner.... except whenever it went round corners the engine would totally cut out along with the power steering- so I had to quickly turn the key to start it all back up up again before crashing into the curb..... .....but you'll be fine. :thumbsup: /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh so now i will tell a tale from my youth.....my dad has only sold me one thing so far... a trailer tent.....i went to pick it up and he said there may be a small hole in it as i saw a mouse in there...

..when i got it home and put it up it was like a swiss cheese.....anyway i had a fiat at the time a great runner but slightly lacking in the metal underneath that i knew they would require for the mot...so i sold it with a free trailor tent....because it was free nobody looked at it ....and they couldn't complain because it was free....:eek:

yeh so now i will tell a tale from my youth.....my dad has only sold me one thing so far... a trailer tent.....i went to pick it up and he said there may be a small hole in it as i saw a mouse in there.....when i got it home and put it up it was like a swiss cheese.....anyway i had a fiat at the time a great runner but slightly lacking in the metal underneath that i knew they would require for the mot...so i sold it with a free trailor tent....because it was free nobody looked at it ....and they couldn't complain because it was free....:eek:
Have you thought about car dealing on your days off cnc

Have you thought about car dealing on your days off cnc
yeh too soft though i gave away a trailer tent....me had some fun cars in the past...my favorite was the fire engine red citroen..it had the best brakes in the world...but the suspension spheres had gone and when you went over a bump it would bounce for a long time afterwards...very funny some people thought....sold for £75 outside a car auction ..../emoticons/smile.png

Folks as I know not much about vans what do you think is the most reliable transit size van to get?

I'm really peed off big time !! My van went in today as one of my fuel injectors was on it's way out they couldn't get the old one out so a diesel company came out and put there machine on it to get it out and it snapped ! Now they have to take the engine out and take it to there Depo to take it out! Now this is costing me over a grand I'm fully booked up with work and have to re arrange with everyone most of them are new customers !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really peed off big time !! My van went in today as one of my fuel injectors was on it's way out they couldn't get the old one out so a diesel company came out and put there machine on it to get it out and it snapped ! Now they have to take the engine out and take it to there Depo to take it out! Now this is costing me over a grand I'm fully booked up with work and have to re arrange with everyone most of them are new customers !!

That is sh!te Neil :thumbsdown:

Tuffers you don't understand how fuming I am at the mo

yeh too soft though i gave away a trailer tent....me had some fun cars in the past...my favorite was the fire engine red citroen..it had the best brakes in the world...but the suspension spheres had gone and when you went over a bump it would bounce for a long time afterwards...very funny some people thought....sold for £75 outside a car auction ..../emoticons/smile.png
My Mrs knew a girl who drove round in her car wearing a crash helmet /emoticons/biggrin.png. I kid you not.

On the upside I need a quote for some windows will put up a new topic smurf don't worry /emoticons/wink.png

Tuffers you don't understand how fuming I am at the mo

It's the worst thing in the world when you're helpless like that. The bottom of my world falls out when anything mechanical goes wrong. I feel your pain Neil :thumbsup:

/emoticons/sad.png hate it when things go bad

good luck Smurf and Neil hope yas get sorted quickly

Cheers norm i just bought a piece of equipment for work and i just payed £2100 for it and now this has happened Sod's law A

Latest Posts

Back