Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What other forums do you use ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lewis p

I have tried ciu but really cant get on with it

also Pete fogwills forum like it but very slow

also the window cleaning page forum it has just started slow at the moment but think it will be good

also acs ****

and this one I like this one seems nice people on here not to big heady if you know what I mean

I browse through most of them to see whats going on but not really active on them unlike or little friendly forum here;)

I feel bad enough being on one forum chatting about the cleaning of glass, I'll be fcked if I'm going on any others.:whistle:

I havnt used another forum in years I used to use peter fogwills window tools forum but the forum changed to a different format and I had trouble logging in to the new one so I gave up eventually. So just use this one.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I used to be a moderator on MarineFish-UK Forum but when I gave up my Marine Tank I kind of drifted away.

I have browsed other Window Cleaning Forums but didn't find them to be as interesting as this one

I used to be a moderator on MarineFish-UK Forum but when I gave up my Marine Tank I kind of drifted away.

Hehe is that a very subtle pun....!!! marine fish....drifted away.....!!!

its surprising the number of folk who never post ,but who read .

iv picked up some good work and given /swapped work via these folk via the messaging service. i bleve this goes on on CIU too ,but when i was a member on ciu all i got offered on the messaging side was sh/t.

and i mean sh/t

as it happens i saw the sh/t offloader today driving along, not seen him/it for ages

Last edited:
I browse through most of them to see whats going on but not really active on them unlike or little friendly forum here;)
wot d'ja mean?

you've got about 8000 posts on another window cleaning forum i have seen /emoticons/wink.png

Only two. I am on Window-Tools but visit rarely now. I visit here every day,............../emoticons/biggrin.png

This is a really good forum. Friendly, informative and great discussion.

You don't need to go on any other forum this is the best one around [emoji106]

All the FB pages and other forums talk about how much money they earn and how big there company is too many big heads for my liking I just like to wined them up [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can undo a rating you know /emoticons/smile.png
If your quick yep, I only come here on my phone and while scrolling I press and list them before I've even realised I've done it lol

Latest Posts

Back