Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

C Rose Cleaning Services

Excelerator is out on WCW

Eric Gilliand

Handle on its own £15 + VAT? thats an absolute bargain...$45 ish for the whole kit is also pretty good value...

C Rose Cleaning Services

I already have the liquidator and fliq so I just ordered the handle for £18.

Really not that expensive compared to other products. £45 for a setup which is still less than my old unger ninja applicator and squeegee together.

Let's hope it's good

C Rose Cleaning Services
Works out at about £45 inc. delivery and tax. still expensive

How much do you pay for a squeegee and applicator usually then? My old ones used to cost about £65

rugbywolf
How much do you pay for a squeegee and applicator usually then? My old ones used to cost about £65

I don't use a squeegee and applicator. I use a Wagtail with attached wash pad and liquidator channel, works wonders for me. I'm not against paying 40 or 50 pounds out, it's just that it is not a new concept, and for me, having now invested in Wagtails, I don't see the point.

Posh

Thought the £45 was just for the Handel not the whole thing.

£15 sounds ok

At least I got a dislike for it :(

Even tho I got it wrong

tench0771

ive invested in wagtails but now i also wana invest in the mormon ones lmfao cant wate stuff the money i just like a new toy:rofl:

Eric Gilliand
I don't use a squeegee and applicator. I use a Wagtail with attached wash pad and liquidator channel, works wonders for me. I'm not against paying 40 or 50 pounds out, it's just that it is not a new concept, and for me, having now invested in Wagtails, I don't see the point.

When I look at my shed load of wagtails with clips, pads, Velcro, channels...my eyes water. The problem I have is that I've been using an Excelerator/Fliq prototype for the last couple of months and all my Wagtails are growing cobwebs. Smoother, more accurate, ease of use aided with angle change, lock on swivel if desired and the absolutely perfect way to attach your Flipper pad, under, over or off within seconds. From 2012 Wagtail changed my workflow and efficiency tremendously BUT this tool takes it to the next level...there's the point :-)

rugbywolf
When I look at my shed load of wagtails with clips, pads, Velcro, channels...my eyes water. The problem I have is that I've been using an Excelerator/Fliq prototype for the last couple of months and all my Wagtails are growing cobwebs. Smoother, more accurate, ease of use aided with angle change, lock on swivel if desired and the absolutely perfect way to attach your Flipper pad, under, over or off within seconds. From 2012 Wagtail changed my workflow and efficiency tremendously BUT this tool takes it to the next level...there's the point :)

I respect your opinion Eric, but I don't use the clips and Velcro that you mention, my pads, which I make myself are attached semi-permanently to the channel, so everything (for me) is relatively simple. I also have a 'system' I have developed which I can't disclose at the moment, and the Wagtails fit neatly into that. I dare say the Moermans would fit into it, but that's something for the future. Things are complicated enough at the moment.

keefo
Handle on its own £15 + VAT? thats an absolute bargain...$45 ish for the whole kit is also pretty good value...

What is the whole kit Eric? Is it channel, pad and handle?

Dave B

I will do a proper thorough review of it on here on Saturday

stevethewindowcleaner

Anyone know if there is any plans of releasing a 12inch Fliq?

I've always found 12inch to be the best size for me.

Eric Gilliand
What is the whole kit Eric? Is it channel, pad and handle?

You're onto it, yep...

Eric Gilliand
I will do a proper thorough review of it on here on Saturday

Bloody IOS and ham fingers. Went to hit "like" and kept hitting "dislike" in error...grrr. Looking forward to your review Dave. My favourite way of using it on low stuff is with a short PVC pole. Use it in hand with care until you get the feel for the balance point.

Dave B

I am looking forward to it @Eric Gilliand

I used to love using the wagulator as a hand tool even with the pad

I have a 5m harris pole and a small 2 section unger optiloc pole to play around with

The test will be tomorrow above a conservatory roof where i will need to stand right back and have it on 0° with wagtail. .maybe 25° will be good for that

Eric Gilliand
Regarding the pads.

Why don't they have a pad hold like in the video.

Have there clips on it.

This way you can put any type of pad you like on it.

And change you pads in seconds when get bit dirty.

Just saying:rolleyes::D

[media]

[/media]

LOL! Herman, I've already thought of that. Been trawling back over your old videos the last couple of weeks. All you'd need is your master sewn and shaped the same as the black material on the Fliq. Attach any damn thing you like. Thin thick or scratchy... :)

keefo

I'm looking forward to the 10° or whatever it is for closing out. I'm currently using combinator handle and it's rubbish for closing out. Still using standard liquidator channel and separate scrubber

Eric Gilliand
I'm looking forward to the 10° or whatever it is for closing out. I'm currently using combinator handle and it's rubbish for closing out. Still using standard liquidator channel and separate scrubber

25 is fine for almost all close out 10 is perfect on deep frames...

keefo
25 is fine for almost all close out 10 is perfect on deep frames...

Yeah it's those small windows over here in oz Eric that meet the floor almost, there is nowhere for the handle to go. Even closing out to the side is hard as you have the brickwork sticking out.

Eric Gilliand
Yeah it's those small windows over here in oz Eric that meet the floor almost, there is nowhere for the handle to go. Even closing out to the side is hard as you have the brickwork sticking out.

I feel your pain. I'm tempted to buy one of those 'springy' Ettore Contour handles. One of those in the kit could prove very useful.

keefo
I feel your pain. I'm tempted to buy one of those 'springy' Ettore Contour handles. One of those in the kit could prove very useful.

Do they have teeth that hold the rubber or is it a clip job like other ettore and do the liquidator/ex channels fit in.

Don't you think the excelerator handle is good enough for this purpose.

Eric Gilliand
Do they have teeth that hold the rubber or is it a clip job like other ettore and do the liquidator/ex channels fit in.

Don't you think the excelerator handle is good enough for this purpose.

Not sure. Julian Pierce from Wales uses one so I'll query him. He's using Liquidator channel in it and really rates it. Hey, what trad pole did you end up with?

keefo
Not sure. Julian Pierce from Wales uses one so I'll query him. He's using Liquidator channel in it and really rates it. Hey, what trad pole did you end up with?

Been emailing moerman...i want a moerman one ....proper one not the oates cleaning one.