Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1.4mm blue pencil jet capsules

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scrubsy

Does anyone on here use the 1.4mm blue pencil jet capsules on a normal two hole 26cm brush? I use 4 of them on my 35cm brushes, but never thought about using them on a regular brush. On a couple of Facebook groups a few lads seem to use them regularly, and then I bumped into a local window cleaner yesterday and he also uses them like that. I thought maybe the flow would be a bit too quick but he said they're working great.

Does anyone on here use the 1.4mm blue pencil jet capsules on a normal two hole 26cm brush? I use 4 of them on my 35cm brushes, but never thought about using them on a regular brush. On a couple of Facebook groups a few lads seem to use them regularly, and then I bumped into a local window cleaner yesterday and he also uses them like that. I thought maybe the flow would be a bit too quick but he said they're working great.
Yes I do. I use them with the Gardner supreme brushes. They are 23cms but splay out well and have been doing so for about 3 years maybe more. You will definitely save water as you can reduce your flow rate. Funnily I have been thinking about trying them with a larger brush with 4 holes just to see how it differs. Give it a try mate

Yes I do. I use them with the Gardner supreme brushes. They are 23cms but splay out well and have been doing so for about 3 years maybe more. You will definitely save water as you can reduce your flow rate. Funnily I have been thinking about trying them with a larger brush with 4 holes just to see how it differs. Give it a try mate
@Crystalalan thanks very much mate. Glad to hear someone uses them regularly. I use a few different Gardiner brushes, but for some reason never considered using them. I'm going to put a pair in a couple of brushes and give them a try. Thank you again 👍

Same here, I’ve used them for about 2 years now and I only go to different jets occasionally. I would especially recommend them for anyone who primarily uses a backpack (like I started with) or a trolley system because they’ll save you a ton of water over the course of a day.

Back