250 Brodex pump

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Blue, Apr 17, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Blue

Blue Newcomer

Anyone know the price of a pump for a brodex 250

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Welcome blue, there is no such thing as a specific pump for a system really.

You can replace with any pump you like I replaced the one on my Brodex 500 system with this Water Genie Controller

Hope that helps

3. doug atkinson

doug atkinson Well-Known Member

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

5. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

probably because dougie works on a lot of these stystems and know what pumps-in this case goes into them,
    dougies does help people when there stystems go down,i know that as he has helped me over the years when the diy bits have gone southwards i will say that dougie is always one to help-even if it doesn't mean a sale for him,you could just google that part number and find any supplier for that item or any other pump with the same psi and flow rate for that matter

6. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Possibly too many Kopparbergs today, ignore the advice to replace your pump with the controller I recommended and get a Shurflo.

7. spruce

spruce Grand Master

Not really Green Pro Clean Ltd. The OP asked a question and Doug has the correct answer.

I have a mate in the window cleaning business who had a Brodex system and the pump packed up. A call to Brodex and they quoted something like £149.99 + VAT for a Shurflo pump. They refused to budge on price and he bought the identical one from Daqua for less than half the price. It was the identical pump.

Brodex then changed to another make (Aquatec I think) but they stuck their label one it. I guess that Shurflo (Williamson pumps) wouldn't sell to Brodex in the same way that they they stopped selling Varistream pc boards to them. I wonder how Spring Controllers got on with the Brodex account.

I have found Doug a very genuine guy who I have a lot of respect for. He is one of the suppliers that I trust along with Alex Gardiner and a couple of others. He will always go the extra mile to solve issues and answer peoples concerns.

Is Brodex up and running again? I haven't had a 'pole' text for a while now. At least the OP knows where he can go and also what he is looking for if he chooses to go elsewhere. He has even go the Shurflo Part No.

-

8. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

to be fair, these pumps are pretty indestructable,a new diaphragm and new brushes at the worst case scenario and they are up running again,

9. spruce

spruce Grand Master

Agree. The only issues we had were the pressure switches. Once digital flow controllers were introduced to replace the pressure switch we never had a problem after that. One of the Shurflo pumps is 10 years old and the other 9 years. One of them has a duff pressure switch.

10. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

My little Shurflo pump refuses to die after 9 years! Despite being force fed hypo in last year it's still going

Advertisement