Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4/5/6 weekly cleans.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Domestic go straight for 5 week n 10 week cleans ... ur slots will fill up eventually n u will need another weeks worth ... 5 weeks is perfect for windows .. n the customer won't get to seeming like your always round there

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I think you are right. 4 weekly seems like you are there every 2 mins

In hindsight I would have started out with 6 and 12 I think .

I think you are right. 4 weekly seems like you are there every 2 mins

In hindsight I would have started out with 6 and 12 I think .
I don't think 12 is a good idea man. There's a guy round here thats been going about 6 years and he still ain't full because he offers 6 and 12, the bulk of people go for the longest possible... He and a few other windies on FB were fighting over a customer who needed a ''window cleaner who is available this week''.... One of my customers tagged me in it, it was a great feeling to be able to say - full this week sorry. If offering 6 and 12 left me fighting for one off (possible end of tenancy cleans) in the middle of peak season then I'm glad I do 4/6/8. Different area though so chances are a different clientele etc.

Always been 6 weekly agree with Adam if you go monthly it does feel like you’re there every 2 minutes and you get a lot of drop outs. + it leaves little space for organizing ad ons or your own holidays if you have the luxury

Yeah I agree with the 6 week bit, its the offer of 12 weeks that causes an issue for me... 6 weeks is about right. At 4 weeks they are still clean except for bird strikes, at six weeks they have started to get dirty, by 8 weeks they are dirty again.

Yeah I agree with the 6 week bit, its the offer of 12 weeks that causes an issue for me... 6 weeks is about right. At 4 weeks they are still clean except for bird strikes, at six weeks they have started to get dirty, by 8 weeks they are dirty again.
Mine often turn in to 7 or sometimes 8 weeks [emoji85] i like to make sure i’m always slightly behind so sometimes i bang an add on in and have a round running late. That way you “should” never have a drought or day with no income. Can get a bit complicated double booking days though if you haven’t got a good memory you can land yourself up the creek [emoji102]

I don't think 12 is a good idea man. There's a guy round here thats been going about 6 years and he still ain't full because he offers 6 and 12, the bulk of people go for the longest possible... He and a few other windies on FB were fighting over a customer who needed a ''window cleaner who is available this week''.... One of my customers tagged me in it, it was a great feeling to be able to say - full this week sorry. If offering 6 and 12 left me fighting for one off (possible end of tenancy cleans) in the middle of peak season then I'm glad I do 4/6/8. Different area though so chances are a different clientele etc.

Yeh forget 12.

Should have just done 6 only. 

I do 4 and 8, 4 Seems  too short and 8 weekly s just throw the round out everyone they pop up. 

I have considered moving mine to all 6 weekly, but I don't think a lot of my 8s would be that impressed and I have a lot of them.

I offer 4 & 8 books are easier to fill but yes some annoying jobs / customers (that aren’t badly priced) on my 4 week round seem to come round too fast, if it wasn’t well priced work they wouldn’t be on my list

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Monthly, but got new custie other day that wanted fortnightly...Fantastic, reminded me of the good old days when the rounds used to be fortnightly.

Its actually 2 half days a month. Could do my 30 customers in one day as they are round the corner but I spend half my time talking to them as they are OAP's. Why rush if there's no need to. Cant wait to begin my PW venture as I have a big posh house to do for my website photos. :1f609:  
Strange how we change and adapt. My PW venture is slowing down and my roof cleaning work is taking off.

4 and 8 weekly for me. Love a 4 weekly round as it usually means a bit of extra cash each month compared to monthly. My 8 weeklies I just split between each month to even it out, I pretty much have the same amount of work money wise each week now.

If I was starting again though I'd do 6 weekly only. Hassle free.

I was 4 weekly, but due to weather and wanting to ease off a bit have become 5 weekly. Am enjoying doing slightly less weekly work and not having to bin customers to achieve it. And also free,s up space and time for the odd new customer or add on.

Back