Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4/5/6 weekly cleans.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was 4 weekly, but due to weather and wanting to ease off a bit have become 5 weekly. Am enjoying doing slightly less weekly work and not having to bin customers to achieve it. And also free,s up space and time for the odd new customer or add on.
Do you charge a little bit more on 5 weekly compared to 4vweekly.? 

Hi All.

What do most people canvass for 4 weekly 5/6 what does most of your round consist of? What do the public /domestic go for more?

Thanks for your help, this forum is a god send. Thanks again

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Probably not easy to charge more if you're only extending by a week.

Going from 4 to 6 you can definitely charge slightly more, even if it's just a couple of quid on say a three bed semi. Fill the round up at a slightly higher rate and it can add up to a very substantial amount of extra income.

5 weekly works out 10 cleans a year where as 4 weekly is 13. So each customer gets you less revenue over a year..??? 
Life aint all about money. I CHOSE to take things easier, and yes I know the financial implications. You do less work, you earn less. Doing my 4 weeks work over now 5 weeks is for my personal benefit. And I have 2 gutter and fascia cleans that I now have to fit in which will be far easier now. And I have not had to cancel any of my customers, in fact gained a new customer last week.

Life aint all about money. I CHOSE to take things easier, and yes I know the financial implications. You do less work, you earn less. Doing my 4 weeks work over now 5 weeks is for my personal benefit. And I have 2 gutter and fascia cleans that I now have to fit in which will be far easier now. And I have not had to cancel any of my customers, in fact gained a new customer last week.
This. What Mike said. I did an early morn job from 5.30 til 8.30 then looked after my granddaughter from 9. Much much better than work. I’m happy to lose the money to see her. And it’s cool in here!

Hi All.

What do most people canvass for 4 weekly 5/6 what does most of your round consist of? What do the public /domestic go for more?

Thanks for your help, this forum is a god send. Thanks again

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I'm completely rammed so I'm trying to transition as many clients as possible to fewer cleans at a higher price. The income remains the same (or higher) but I've freed up some time, either for my leisure or what seems to be happening, take on more work. 

Latest Posts

Back