Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adapting days to help with fatigue

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Possibly did it’s just having the time to down size the business it just keeps growing quite dramatically without any input from me the phone never stops had 6 calls in the last 30 muinits ,and have 28 emails in the in box from this morning it’s gone absolutely mental , priced up a potential new job for someone this morning 2,000 solar panels on a couple of barns/workshops , three massive farm houses with over 25 windows per house , three barn conversions turned into beehive industrial units and 800 meters of gutters to vac , gave them a price and it wasn’t cheap ??? said yes that’s fine how soon can you do it !,,,, said it will be mid December at the earliest , fit us in ASAP was the reply !,,
That's mad, don't how you are going to cut back ?

Dont underestimate the importance of a good diet and regular exercise,no smoking and limit(or stop altogether)drinking alcohol....itll make a world of difference to your attitude,overall health and outlook in general.....

Dont underestimate the importance of a good diet and regular exercise,no smoking and limit(or stop altogether)drinking alcohol....itll make a world of difference to your attitude,overall health and outlook in general.....
Agree. Apart from the alcohol bit obviously ??‍?

alcohol is really not gonna make you feel any better  if you suffer from depression...much better off with a line of good cocaine...........?
Not the best advice at all, drugs ain't going to help anyone sort themselves out, by seeking out drugs and breaking the law, best you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best advice at all, drugs ain't going to help anyone sort themselves out, by seeking out drugs and breaking the law, best you ?
I dont take cocaine anymore...that was many years ago now but doctors have experimented with  giving cocaine/amphetamines to depressive people to show them how good they can feel....they also used to give MDMA(ecstasy)to people that got hooked on cocaine......?

Whilst I agree that alcohol isn't good for depression I can't actually believe despite the cost implication, addiction and down side of cocaine you've  said that cocaine is really better then alcohol for depression
Have you ever tried cocaine,LSD,amphetamines,MDMA,cannabis?I've tried the lot and had a really good time back in the late 80s/early 90s.....

Ironically enough the 2 most toxic/dangerous drugs are legal!(cigarettes and alcohol)....

Have you ever tried cocaine,LSD,amphetamines,MDMA,cannabis?I've tried the lot and had a really good time back in the late 80s/early 90s.....

Ironically enough the 2 most toxic/dangerous drugs are legal!(cigarettes and alcohol)....
No I haven't but during the late eighties and early nineties there were quite a few men, a few years younger than me, jumped of the town bridge, committing suicide, after doing so.

I currently see young men sniffing it in pub toilets so they can keep partying. If you consider how many people drink and smoke legally to claim doing this is more dangerous then taking illegal drugs is crazy. Never heard of someone dying from smoking one cigarette or dying from drinking one pint of beer however a  .month or so ago 2 Newcastle Uni students died because they swallowed an Illegal drug.

I seem to recall you said doing what you did nearly killed you so you had to stop. I'll stick to drinking too much, and suffer the waistline consequences and let those trying to find excitement by risking their lives to their sad lives.

Now I'm 34 I know still young.. starting to struggle doin long day, I normally start at 8ish then finish at 3.30 but finding I'm done by 3 now so trying to shorten days. Also with mental health has an affect can't seem to cope with too much.  Did 15 today & knackered. Anyone else done a similar thing? 
Good morning, How's work and life been for you these past weeks mate?

Hope you're well and Continuing to fight.

I suffer from fatigue partly to contracting glandular fever when I was 19 which hospitalised me and wiped out my immune system. 

I'm petty much recovered from that but live with the constant after effects of always being tired.

The otherside to the story which I won't delve to deeply into is living with PTSD depression and anxiety

I came of my medication last year as it was making life harder and thought I could fight it.

Having a good routine and strong mindset really helps me, Mindfulness and cancelled out negativity really helps myself stay on top with the odd day where just sleeping makes the day easier.

You're only 34 and have so much ahead of you. Everything is possible and getting out working will help massively. I've got 10 years on you and have more wrong with due to breaking my back, legs, arms in one incident and live in constant pain but I still get out the door every morning and work my butt off.

Hope you have a great day

It is okay not to be okay

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont take cocaine anymore...that was many years ago now but doctors have experimented with  giving cocaine/amphetamines to depressive people to show them how good they can feel....they also used to give MDMA(ecstasy)to people that got hooked on cocaine......?
I can assure you doctors  do not prescribe MDMA , that’s an illegal substance , methadone is generally prescribed to druggies to try and get them off heroin and other drugs , we Regularly go  out to theses type of people  when they have  overdosed or attempted suicide . 

@dazmond I think you're hot water system, xtreme poles and short working days has addled your brain, our aim on here is too help others, think about what you are saying and read the authors replies and consider how your replies maybe taken to all who read this who aren't at their best at times. 

I feel the consensus is clear you have behaved like a dingbat, consider your replies before posting again within a topic like this!!

@dazmond I think you're hot water system, xtreme poles and short working days has addled your brain, our aim on here is too help others, think about what you are saying and read the authors replies and consider how your replies maybe taken to all who read this who aren't at their best at times. 

I feel the consensus is clear you have behaved like a dingbat, consider your replies before posting again within a topic like this!!

Here here, said said my friend 

my mate tried one pill on a night out and it killed him, 

You present yourself as someone who is a little to open and not that smart with choices and replies to a thread of a young man who's fighting hard to be successful and strong.

With respect this forum isn't a place for drug culture 

Good morning, How's work and life been for you these past weeks mate?

Hope you're well and Continuing to fight.

I suffer from fatigue partly to contracting glandular fever when I was 19 which hospitalised me and wiped out my immune system. 

I'm petty much recovered from that but live with the constant after effects of always being tired.

The otherside to the story which I won't delve to deeply into is living with PTSD depression and anxiety

I came of my medication last year as it was making life harder and thought I could fight it.

Having a good routine and strong mindset really helps me, Mindfulness and cancelled out negativity really helps myself stay on top with the odd day where just sleeping makes the day easier.

You're only 34 and have so much ahead of you. Everything is possible and getting out working will help massively. I've got 10 years on you and have more wrong with due to breaking my back, legs, arms in one incident and live in constant pain but I still get out the door every morning and work my butt off.

Hope you have a great day

It is okay not to be okay
Appreciate that. There is lot of good people on this forum. Yeah been feeling better think getting back on meds helps. Also been hard as wife suffering really bad OCD so tiring coming home to that.. it's like nut & nutter being married together. 

I've got to say when I first read the suggestion of a line of coke, I nearly posted a laughing emoji. I thought it was a tongue in cheek jest.

Something told me to hang on and see how the conversation unfolded to make sure. Glad my caveman gut instincts once again proved reliable. I think probably we all say something we perhaps shouldn't now and again. ?

Latest Posts

Back