Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adapting days to help with fatigue

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got to say when I first read the suggestion of a line of coke, I nearly posted a laughing emoji. I thought it was a tongue in cheek jest.

Something told me to hang on and see how the conversation unfolded to make sure. Glad my caveman gut instincts once again proved reliable. I think probably we all say something we perhaps shouldn't now and again. ?
Funnily enough I thought the same thing , but now with the further comments about it it shows the type of person he is , it’s not the kind of thing to be saying Evan in jest as many mentally unstable and ones with issues can be seriously affected by comments like that , we regularly go out to ones with issues like theses that have committed suicide or attempted it due to thoughtless comments or actions of others . We all say and do things without thinking at times I agree but this could have serious repercussions. 

Appreciate that. There is lot of good people on this forum. Yeah been feeling better think getting back on meds helps. Also been hard as wife suffering really bad OCD so tiring coming home to that.. it's like nut & nutter being married together. 
Great to hear you are feeling a little better. Just take it one day at a time. I know that's a well used phrase but just breaking things down into smaller chunks and deal with one little thing at a time might help.

Hope you continue to feel better each day. 

8 of my mates are dead....they all died in their late 30s/early 40s....all through drinking alcohol.....my grandad,nana and dad all died of smoking related diseases(lung cancer ,COPD and heart failure).....just sayin.........

Appreciate that. There is lot of good people on this forum. Yeah been feeling better think getting back on meds helps. Also been hard as wife suffering really bad OCD so tiring coming home to that.. it's like nut & nutter being married together. 
Lots of us struggle at times, glad hear you are doing well.

two nutters in a house makes a nut house, I should know been married too one for 20 years we can both be as bad as each other at times, at times things aren't easy but getting on with things as best you can each day is an achievement, so take strength from that as well. 

I recently stopped smoking (again) but determined this time to not go back to it. Such a difference in being able to graft away without getting knackered.

I recently stopped smoking (again) but determined this time to not go back to it. Such a difference in being able to graft away without getting knackered.
It's the single biggest thing you can do to improve your health mate.....well done.....put the money to one side too so in 6 months time treat yourself to a holiday(or whatever)......I get a brand new car every 3 years with the money I used to spend on cigs and booze...that's my treat....?

It's the single biggest thing you can do to improve your health mate.....well done.....put the money to one side too so in 6 months time treat yourself to a holiday(or whatever)......I get a brand new car every 3 years with the money I used to spend on cigs and booze...that's my treat....?
Im sure it helps mentally too. That would always be on ya mind,  'when have the next smoke?' Sure is empowering not having that monkey on ya back.

Now I'm 34 I know still young.. starting to struggle doin long day, I normally start at 8ish then finish at 3.30 but finding I'm done by 3 now so trying to shorten days. Also with mental health has an affect can't seem to cope with too much.  Did 15 today & knackered. Anyone else done a similar thing? 
I am 35. Feel eactly the same. Back aches and diagnosed with a hernia during lockdown in April. 

I have considered taking on more staff. But to be honest, I would rather avoid that if I can.

At the moment I am considering adding pressure washing to our services after christmas and scaling back thr window cleaning a little.

I am 35. Feel eactly the same. Back aches and diagnosed with a hernia during lockdown in April. 

I have considered taking on more staff. But to be honest, I would rather avoid that if I can.

At the moment I am considering adding pressure washing to our services after christmas and scaling back thr window cleaning a little.
Beware the pressure washing comes with a sore neck ?

I started weight training again regularly 3 times a week at 44.....what a difference its made!5 years later I feel great and have developed great upper body strength which helps with wfp IMO.....also the lightest poles,electric reel and hot water coupled with a shorter working day has made a massive difference to how I feel at the end of the day.....I very rarely get aches and pains and certainly no hernias 

Latest Posts

Back