Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Been out a hour soddin rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lets hope its fixed fast and gives you no more problems, i guess for any of us being without transport doing this job is our worst nightmare :eek:

Its got me thinking about if my van breaks down what would i do !

WOW..its amazing that different cars have so many different problems..
thats why I am sticking with mine if it passes the mot as if it works okay leave it alone....too scared to change...kinda gone of zafira now...
Its a common problem with zafira because of a design fault the gear box can't cope with then vibration of the torque and basicly shakes itself to pieces ,

yep I remember one coming in on mot day and car stuck in the garage and £15 awaiting me under a plant pot...so I got the wife to give us a lift but could only fit my loft ladder inside and it was ....inches short....scary...we need our cars...

yep I remember one coming in on mot day and car stuck in the garage and £15 awaiting me under a plant pot...so I got the wife to give us a lift but could only fit my loft ladder inside and it was ....inches short....scary...we need our cars...
What is annoying is the wife has a convertable so couldn't use that and motorhome is in a different garage having something else done so 3 vehicles but not 1 I could work from lol

Back