Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big company in my area

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There not cheap though david they are by far the most expensive in my area. I lost one to them last year after they told the customer they use a special additive to give the windows more shine.

I don't think they are a scam or doing anything wrong. They are ruthless and they are a huge company who can afford mass marketing.

The only problem with them I've found speaking to people in my area who have used them us the quality isn't up to scratch. Has a few tell me they leave windows streaky.

I'm putting this down to the amount of work there employees have to get through a day and doing a rush job. One custys if mine told me they can have a list of 40 houses to do in a day one man. Plus an employee of a large company is never going to take pride in his work the same way a sole trader will.

Thats the advantage a sole trader has you deal with the one man for everything.

Can't knock his hussle though the guy who owns it has plans to go national and dominate the residential market. They already operate all over the north and in London I think.

I once had a job interview to work for them about 2 yrs ago when I was employed full time and considering starting my own business. In the end I got offered the job but didn't take it as he wanted me to work for free for 2 weeks on a trial.

According to there website there customer are 100% happier with them than other window cleaners, they are rated at 42%.
Maybe you should leave a comment on there site
Just seen that lol. Muppets

Back