Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business for Sale in Spain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi,

I am planning to sell my window cleaning business here on the Costa Del Sol.

I have built it up over 20 years and now want to relax and enjoy.

Area covers from Marbella to Sotogrande and I do everything from 12 bed villa to small shops. Some jobs are once a week, some twice a month, some monthly and some every 2 months. Regular work all year long, but very busy from May/June until August September.

This is a business that is up and ready to walk into, so if you are interested please contact me.

Regards

Mal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Area covers from Marbella to Sotogrande and I do everything from 12 bed villa to small shops. Some jobs are once a week, some twice a month, some monthly and some every 2 months. Regular work all year long, but very busy from May/June until August September.

This is a business that is up and ready to walk into, so if you are interested please contact me.

Regards

Mal
Hello mal, could you send me further info on the financials please

Hello mal, could you send me further info on the financials please
@john0101 hope you get it mate. Estepona is lovely (my Dad has a place in Mijas and he spends more time there than here in the UK nowadays).

Hi,

Regards

Mal

Ahh ok, I see it now, I will WhatsApp tomorrow as its a Sunday,, many thanks, and estepona is good for sure
My wife and five of her friends got back from Estepona on Thursday.
She and her friends said the place was full of litter wouldn’t go back ?‍♂️.
I’ve never been, so wouldn’t know.

Hi,

Regards

Mal
Hi did you sell this yet I'm looking into buying a run in Spain or similar

Hi,

Regards

Mal
Hi Mal
I'm Phil. Can you give me details please.

Back