Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying Surfactant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

K in Kent

Vendor
As this is something people quite often inquire about I thought I'd mention another company that has just introduced their own surfactant product - Liquipak on Ebay, 5L = £29.99.

I haven't used it but I do buy hypo from them sometimes and other products and they are reasonably priced and have a very good, fast , free delivery - usually within 2 days. I've always found them good to buy from so just thought I'd let you know if you're interested in surfactant.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We use this from Bonnymans it’s £24 plus delivery but that’s only £10 regardless of how much you buy, always find them very good . It’s always useful to have another supplier just in case one is out of stock

Attachments

• 35D14027-5BF9-4309-9ABA-A0FDB48BDD4A.png
    35D14027-5BF9-4309-9ABA-A0FDB48BDD4A.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 9
We use this from Bonnymans it’s £24 plus delivery but that’s only £10 regardless of how much you buy, always find them very good . It’s always useful to have another supplier just in case one is out of stock
Yeah I've used theirs before and it's good stuff

Back