Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can I leave it until next month?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That’s ok we hen you are still building a round but not an option when you are full as no spare time to do it , we just dump and replace them with better paying jobs , but to be fair rarely get this now as customers are told before we take them in how we work . 

? I've seldom got slack either but never turn away occasional customers especially if they fit in on a flexible basis and pay a premium.

for OP Always be polite when out and about, you can dump irksome customers nicely. Remember if you are rude or curt they will make a point of bad mouthing you to hundreds of potential customers in your area or leave you negative feedback on the varied media.

? I've seldom got slack either but never turn away occasional customers especially if they fit in on a flexible basis and pay a premium.

for OP Always be polite when out and about, you can dump irksome customers nicely. Remember if you are rude or curt they will make a point of bad mouthing you to hundreds of potential customers in your area or leave you negative feedback on the varied media.

ye I agree some will give you bad feed back Evan when you haven’t done any work for them , I had that with a guy and had to threaten google with legal action before they would remove it 

Latest Posts

Back