Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I done it!!!! I finally found the will power to go do it

Took me a few hours to actualy get up and go. Its was wroth it though. I think I chapped 15 doors in the block of flats I needed the new pole for. I got 2 house a 4 weeks. 10.00 and 15.00 a month. Theres no more than 5 windows per house.

Another women took my card and said she will give me a phone when she wants them cleaned. This was priced at 20.00

I went to a local shop and picked that up, without even pricing it. I asked for the manager and she said, ''yeah just do it. Ill give you the address you can just send the bill to the head office''

got a phone call a phone call about another house that was priced at 5.00 and got there gutters for 35.00.

on another note just got rid off 26 pounds worth of carppy work I had, Cut about 17 miles travelling out

Been a good day so far, apart from this rain /emoticons/wacko.png

Good result then Marc, I've gotta buckle down and go out now cos I wanna be quitting the night job by feb.
Yeah, I still hated doing it though. I hate the dirty looks I get off people. Its very degrading. It works though lol.

How much more work do you need so you can quit?

I know I'm safe for moment, can get work dj'ing almost anywhere cos I got good rep but money's not there anymore and I'm just fed up with it to be honest. It's not all glamorous lol.

Nice 1 mk

I know I'm safe for moment, can get work dj'ing almost anywhere cos I got good rep but money's not there anymore and I'm just fed up with it to be honest. It's not all glamorous lol.
It mustn't be if your wanting to be a windy cleaner lol

It mustn't be if your wanting to be a windy cleaner lol
Believe it or not it's 50% stress why I wanna quit, gotta be top of ya game 100% of time and in current climate it's hard to keep the crowds and DJ is always first to take the blame in the clubs. Probs just gettin too old for it lol.

Varies mate, as it is now from 20 - 40 an hour but taken cuts in last 2 years just to keep the work and lost nights to kids that'll work for nowt. Was averaging 50 an hour 4 nights a week 3-4 yrs ago.

Your damm right there fella!!!...not like it use to be:(

Your damm right there fella!!!...not like it use to be:(
Too right mate, clubs are dying, bar work is whats left and they can get kids to turn up and work for pennies with top 40 downloaded from torrent sites.

That's why I couldn't do it- I'd refuse to play just about anything that's hit the top 40 this century, and the top 10 forget it!

That's why I couldn't do it- I'd refuse to play just about anything that's hit the top 40 this century, and the top 10 forget it!
Another reason I don't wanna do the bars round here, top 40 is pants.

have you the equipment to do portable disco type thing?? there is one that my daughters god parents use in there restuarant and he is £200-£300 a night about 3-4 hours work.

Back