Careful Of Ponds

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by The Gutter Goblin, Nov 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Did a conservatory roof wash today and had to be careful of the pond.

I hope everyone knows that if you are using any detergents close to a pond be very careful not to splash or drain any solution into it and also make sure the conservatory gutters do not drain into it as it will kill the fish.

Also, I always disconnect any rainwater harvesting from any downpipes (and flush through after) when washing conservatories too - you never know what the water might be used for.

You don't want any floaters!

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]Doh...what a disappointment that was as I thought you were doing to say you fell in it and maybe killed some fish with your ****. :Image13:[/SIZE]

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

haha i was thinking the same o well beta luck next time :Image3: only joking m8 ,i never thault of that unpluging water but :Image16:

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

tn-IMG_5812.JPG

tn-IMG_5813.JPG

Now this job I've nearly slipped into that pond more than once as the decking can be very slippery. :D

Advertisement