Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaner Planner Vs Aworka

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry to bring this back up but Im looking at all of the different ones

Does anybody on here use it for multiple vans

we have 3 window vans / carpets +jetwashing van/gutter cleaning/ and a bunch of internal cleaners we would like to add.

which is the best app to go with, looking to move all our domestic customers across to go cardless so will need to be able to integrate with that

Ive spoke to a business owner who runs multiple vans for through cp and that was his suggestion
Squeegee is very modern but CP is hands down winner for me. Have used both but CP never misses a beat and is a much smoother experience all round. Although squeegee are always developing and improving there were too many little glitches so I never felt confident everything was being recorded properly. CP is a bit more expensive but worth every penny.

In regards to GoCardless you can click 1 button in the debts tab and it will call all outstanding (gocardless customers) payments, or you can call each one individually. You can use the settings to make these payments stay in your debt tab until they land in your account, which automatically then are removed from the debt list once payment received.

CP does a 30 day free trial, not sure if squeegee does.

right then ive integrated our old info into cleaner planner and just looking at a mess,

I have no idea where to begin or how to integrate this into gocardless.

I know I need to do it but does anybody have any pointers, as we have staff that go out to do it

which tablets/ phones do i need to get for them to use it and how to I make it as seemless as possible

right then ive integrated our old info into cleaner planner and just looking at a mess,

I have no idea where to begin or how to integrate this into gocardless.

I know I need to do it but does anybody have any pointers, as we have staff that go out to do it

which tablets/ phones do i need to get for them to use it and how to I make it as seemless as possible
Not sure what your old system was but things can look a mess early on, until you get your head around CP and get your work organised, it may take quite some hours to get your head around it, just work through it systematically, as for GoCardless integration it's been a long time since i set mine up but, click on the spanner in the right hand corner click on GC tab then select when you want the payment credited and click on the synchronise customers and your GC & CP account should sync and all your customers  

Sync your account should be straightforward if not I am sure you will get a pop up message, the way in which GC & CP sync client details is there email address this is the key thing that so all email addresses must be correct, as a test you could use a partners name , I 've set my wife up as a client before because a client said they had trouble signing up and also so I could also see what the clients see and the content of the confirmation email. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of an update from the guys who have been using Squeegee a while now?

About to sign up to my first planning software and wondering if Squeegee is past the issues that were being mentioned a couple of years ago. 

Thanks, Joe.

Any chance of an update from the guys who have been using Squeegee a while now?

About to sign up to my first planning software and wondering if Squeegee is past the issues that were being mentioned a couple of years ago. 

Thanks, Joe.
Hi Joe. Been using Squeegee for best part of 2 years. Pleased to say its a lot more stable and reliable now, hardly any, if any issues at all. About 6 months ago they stopped all updates and new features for a month or so and just concentrated on updating servers and fixing bugs. And since then been great ?

Hi Joe. Been using Squeegee for best part of 2 years. Pleased to say its a lot more stable and reliable now, hardly any, if any issues at all. About 6 months ago they stopped all updates and new features for a month or so and just concentrated on updating servers and fixing bugs. And since then been great ?
Do they still take a percentage fee for your GoCardless transactions? 

No mate they scrapped that years ago. Only charge you get now is from GoCardless itself. 
Which has just added VAT to its fees ? so essentially 2.2% per transaction. Is that still Competitive? We're with them but not sure if I should change 

Thanks mate. Does it have the option to sent texts out reminder texts to customers?

Thanks mate. Does it have the option to sent texts out reminder texts to customers?
Yes it does. It's integrated into the programme, you do have to pay for the texts but they are cheaper than TextLocal. It's 3.6p per text.

Which has just added VAT to its fees ? so essentially 2.2% per transaction. Is that still Competitive? We're with them but not sure if I should change 
I know, after they only recently hiked the prices by 20p per transaction anyway. Dogs. I don't think it's cheaper anymore, more on a par with others. But it's still ultra convenient compared.

Latest Posts

Back