Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaner Planner Vs Aworka

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Google Pixel 2. I haven't added any jobs yet but it seems the Customer, Rounds and Services tabs all lead to the same page, should that happen? I'd be interested to find out what difference the premium version adds - I'll have another play around tomorrow
emoji1360.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

They show a very similar message when no data is added yet - along the lines of 'you have not created any.... yet, why not create one' If you add some data you'll start to see it all working. I also personally have a pixel 2 and it's lightening fast for me with thousands of customers on my test account! Please do get in touch if you need any help or if you think something isn't working right though! ? also, happy to talk you through the premium/enterprise features, a good place to start is the feature comparison on our site https://squeeg.ee/blog-and-cool-stuff/blog-and-articles/squeegee-feature-comparison/

Last edited by a moderator:

They show a very similar message when no data is added yet - along the lines of 'you have not created any.... yet, why not create one' If you add some data you'll start to see it all working. I also personally have a pixel 2 and it's lightening fast for me with thousands of customers on my test account! Please do get in touch if you need any help or if you think something isn't working right though! [emoji846] also, happy to talk you through the premium/enterprise features, a good place to start is the feature comparison on our site https://squeeg.ee/blog-and-cool-stuff/blog-and-articles/squeegee-feature-comparison/
I've had another play around this morning - it's not letting me add jobs? And it's still freezing, I don't mean to sound negative as I do like the look of it. Just relating my experience.

I've reinstalled app and all seems to be working.

Hi again, 

It was possibly as we were running a new release last night when we were chatting. Releases like this one (it was a biggie) that change the compatibility happen much lesso often than the regular updates and we try to do them out of working hours. Future updates shouldn't update your local app at all ? 

I liked on the work planner it showed you how much money you have earned and how much is left to do, but since the update these figures have disappeared only leaving the amount of jobs and time left. That's a shame

I liked on the work planner it showed you how much money you have earned and how much is left to do, but since the update these figures have disappeared only leaving the amount of jobs and time left. That's a shame

That doesn't sound like it was intentional, are you on a standard or premium plan? Could you possibly send an email to [email protected] so we can take a look? 

huge thanks ?

Got to say that the email and phone support I have received this past week has been excellent it's easy too phone and talk over things to quickly clarify some things but as my memory is appalling I prefer emails so I have a step by step guide to double check on.

County Durham Lad

Hi although I recommend using squeegee because of the overall product features I'm still on the fence about using it. I think it's only a matter of time before I do though but 2 things have come to mind I'm wondering about (sorry if mentioned before btw)

I've signed up to the standard version and noticed with my imported customers from CP that inactive jobs are showing as active. Is there a way to bulk edit these customers and switch them to inactive? Also a big deal to me is when it comes to annual price increases for my customers. Is there a way to bulk edit prices similar to how you do on cleaner Planner? If not its gonna be a long process each year editing the price individually for 400+ customers. Imagine a larger company with employees having the same task! ?

Hi although I recommend using squeegee because of the overall product features I'm still on the fence about using it. I think it's only a matter of time before I do though but 2 things have come to mind I'm wondering about (sorry if mentioned before btw)

I've signed up to the standard version and noticed with my imported customers from CP that inactive jobs are showing as active. Is there a way to bulk edit these customers and switch them to inactive? Also a big deal to me is when it comes to annual price increases for my customers. Is there a way to bulk edit prices similar to how you do on cleaner Planner? If not its gonna be a long process each year editing the price individually for 400+ customers. Imagine a larger company with employees having the same task! ?
Hi there, there was a bug on importing that meant all customers came across as active, this is fixed on the latest release so if you want to run a fresh import that should show as correct. 

Great idea on there being a bulk update on price, would that be per round or as a whole customer set, as a set amount or a set percentage for all? 

Cheers! 

Susie 

Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't sound like it was intentional, are you on a standard or premium plan? Could you possibly send an email to [email protected] so we can take a look? 

huge thanks ?

Update: This was put in as a part of creating permissions for Enterprise, it has now had some further work done on this and will be back on standard and premium accounts in the next release (most likely Monday) Thanks again for reporting ? 

Hi there, there was a bug on importing that meant all customers came across as active, this is fixed on the latest release so if you want to run a fresh import that should show as correct. 

Great idea on there being a bulk update on price, would that be per round or as a whole customer set, as a set amount or a set percentage for all? 

Cheers! 

Susie 
Thank you I'm glad that issue is sorted it means much less admin. 

Regarding bulk editing price I would say the whole customer set would be best r and option to change as a set price OR as a percentage increase (each company will apply price changes differently I presume) 

An example of how it might work is to be able to multi select jobs, edit price, type new price/input price increase % then apply it and it then changes the price of those selected jobs or the whole set if you clicked select all. I imagine this is how it may be in practice. 

I think being able to multi select/bulk edit jobs and edit a specific detail is important. Another area I think it would be useful is if you wanted to transfer customers to different rounds or change the inactive/active status of multiple customers/jobs. 

All in all I think the app already is a game changer and potentially could get even better. Thank you for taking on board people's suggestions I hope these can be implemented. 

Thank you I'm glad that issue is sorted it means much less admin. 

Regarding bulk editing price I would say the whole customer set would be best r and option to change as a set price OR as a percentage increase (each company will apply price changes differently I presume) 

An example of how it might work is to be able to multi select jobs, edit price, type new price/input price increase % then apply it and it then changes the price of those selected jobs or the whole set if you clicked select all. I imagine this is how it may be in practice. 

I think being able to multi select/bulk edit jobs and edit a specific detail is important. Another area I think it would be useful is if you wanted to transfer customers to different rounds or change the inactive/active status of multiple customers/jobs. 

All in all I think the app already is a game changer and potentially could get even better. Thank you for taking on board people's suggestions I hope these can be implemented. 

We're looking into being able to update the details on groups of jobs at a time and group selecting customers to make changes too such as the active and inactive. Thank you for the feedback, great ideas! 

I have to admit on Wednesday morning I was still on the fence but I outlined why I wasn't sure in an email and got answers that morning which made me re-consider for someone like myself who has 100's of clients on GoCardless plus the sending of texts which in part is what had me on the fence,  I had the same issue with CP import earlier this week, I made Susie aware and it was sorted asap. 

I do think they have got all the big stuff in place to get going and easily manage jobs/rounds etc on a daily basis and there will be under the bonnet stuff as I will call it that I haven't discovered yet or got to fully appreciate and I am sure there will a quite a bit more of under the bonnet stuff to come along yet. 

Latest Posts

Back