Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaner Planner Vs Aworka

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What does squeegee offer that aworka doesn’t?

Hi there, main points:

• Route navigation and optimisation
  • Real time syncing of data
  • Full app on every device so works offline on everything
  • Full online card payment and directdebit payments from Stripe and GoCardless

But there's lots more, check out the comparison here: https://squeeg.ee/blog-and-cool-stuff/blog-and-articles/squeegee-feature-comparison/

Also, this is now somewhat out of date as we tend to do an average of more than 3 releases a month with new features, updates and bug fixes ? 

It's not often we see something new in window cleaning.   The last two things to impress were the Uni Valve (and we all know what a game changer that was) and the Xtreme Poles from Alex.  

Well now there's a third.  Squeegee App.  It is simply mind boggling as to how good it is.  

Very and I mean VERY feature packed, pretty intuitive by comparison to the other CP and Aworka.  Price levels that are competitive for all levels of operators and so much more. 

So intuitive that it took the staff a day to learn how to use it - they have access to entry level to see daily jobs, mark as done add new customers they pick up and record payment collected.  

My favourite feature is that as each job is done (for customers on GoCardless) it automatically requests the payment. No need  to bulk request it every day. 

Ohh..  forgot.  You can also alter the time each job takes individually so you have an accurate view of how long the day will really take in real time using the route planner BUT WAIT.....  when Mrs Smith calls in 'what time are you coming?' You can look at their job on the planner and it will tell you the ACTUAL time you're due to arrive having calculated the travel time between jobs and the time taken for previous jobs. 

Unless CP and Aworka start giving away a free van with each subscription this could be the start of the end.  

@Squeegee App Also if i delete a customer from the App and they are a Gocardless Customer, will it automatically Cancel them as a Customer on GoCardless? I may have accidentally linked a real Customer  to a made up one on the App!

@Squeegee App Also if i delete a customer from the App and they are a Gocardless Customer, will it automatically Cancel them as a Customer on GoCardless? I may have accidentally linked a real Customer  to a made up one on the App!

Hi again, 

The GoCardless mandate is with the email address and details that have been set up through GoCardless, so unless all of these match, there's no chance of charging them accidentally. If you deleted the customer in squeegee then no charge can be made ? I'll send the csv and instructions now ?

Hi, I'm wanting to start the 30 day trial of squeegee premium to try out in parallel with my current method (paper book).

I've around 300 customers. How long is it going to take me to input them all? About a third do GC and a third do online transfers and a third cash/cheque. 

Is it a similar length of time with all the different apps?

Hi, I'm wanting to start the 30 day trial of squeegee premium to try out in parallel with my current method (paper book).

I've around 300 customers. How long is it going to take me to input them all? About a third do GC and a third do online transfers and a third cash/cheque. 

Hi there, 

If you only have a paper record of your customers, it's going to take a while! What we'd suggest is inputting customers a round at a time as you're needing to use their details. 

If you would like to schedule a walk through, we're happy to provide this, just get in touch with a number and a good time for us to call. 

Many Thanks ? 

Just found this thread. I’ve been using Squeegee for a year now, and in that year it has massively improved. I loved it from the off but as my business has grown and my practices improved over time Squeegee has grown with it. I would say in some cases Squeegee has even improved my business practices, helping me to be more organised, pushing more onto GoCardless, sending reminder texts etc. It is seriously probably the best thing I have added to my business, and the support is always top class. 

Just found this thread. I’ve been using Squeegee for a year now, and in that year it has massively improved. I loved it from the off but as my business has grown and my practices improved over time Squeegee has grown with it. I would say in some cases Squeegee has even improved my business practices, helping me to be more organised, pushing more onto GoCardless, sending reminder texts etc. It is seriously probably the best thing I have added to my business, and the support is always top class. 

We switched about 2 months back to Squeegee from CP due to lack of customer support from CP.  We now run our staff and our franchisees from a cell phone.  

The product is the best of it's type by a country mile and the support is actually unrivalled.  Not once had 'We are now closed but leave a message and perhaps we'll get back to you on Monday'

We switched about 2 months back to Squeegee from CP due to lack of customer support from CP.  We now run our staff and our franchisees from a cell phone.  

The product is the best of it's type by a country mile and the support is actually unrivalled.  Not once had 'We are now closed but leave a message and perhaps we'll get back to you on Monday'
I can definitely second that Green. They may not thank me for telling people this but I’ve messaged before at 11pm at night and had a response, unbelievable. I know the guys absolutely love the App they have developed and love working on it so I’m hoping that support and development will never cease. I know you were always a massive advocate of CP so you must have been impressed to switch.

ive been using cleaner planner for a few years now and pay £18 a month which is ok.its far better than the george program i was using before.......

as a sole trader i dont need anymore "features" than CP already provides......

i had a problem with email invoicing a while ago and emailed CP support,they replied and fixed the issue within 30 mins....no need to talk to them on the phone....

obviously when a software program is still in its infancy/development stage they are keen to give the customers what they want in the program for a cheap price but like everybody they all need to make it worth their while financially too hence the price rises once their fully established(just like us when we ve built a good round up)......

Sorry to bring this back up but Im looking at all of the different ones

Does anybody on here use it for multiple vans

we have 3 window vans / carpets +jetwashing van/gutter cleaning/ and a bunch of internal cleaners we would like to add.

which is the best app to go with, looking to move all our domestic customers across to go cardless so will need to be able to integrate with that

Ive spoke to a business owner who runs multiple vans for through cp and that was his suggestion

Latest Posts

Back