Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning and organising my van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

spacer.png
want to tidy and organise my van better.  I have barrels racheted near the bulk head and brush slides into a pipe on ceiling but it's all a bit of a mess apart from that.  Particularly the front seats.   I put things in the front to keep them dry or prevent them getting damaged.   I have three power tools -drills etc under seat.   Clothes,  flyers etc in the front.   All my gloves on dashboard to dry off.

It's partly a state cos I do other work e.g. gardening so this makes a mess.

Any advice welcome 

View attachment 19229

View attachment 19230

View attachment 19231
Big question, can you use the cup holder !!

Have you been robbed?

I am in Bournemouth too.

1. You're welcome to have a look at mine, it has a split level floor and may give you some ideas.

2. Also, I have a 350 lay flat Wydale tank with a proper welded pure freedom frame and 2 outlets, for sale.
It will make your van far more tidy and it's yours for £80 cash. 

spacer.png
want to tidy and organise my van better.  I have barrels racheted near the bulk head and brush slides into a pipe on ceiling but it's all a bit of a mess apart from that.  Particularly the front seats.   I put things in the front to keep them dry or prevent them getting damaged.   I have three power tools -drills etc under seat.   Clothes,  flyers etc in the front.   All my gloves on dashboard to dry off.

It's partly a state cos I do other work e.g. gardening so this makes a mess.

Any advice welcome 

View attachment 19229

View attachment 19230

View attachment 19231
Alright Jon. Is that you fella? Thought I recoqnised the van. Hows it going mate?

A

Have you been robbed?

I am in Bournemouth too.

1. You're welcome to have a look at mine, it has a split level floor and may give you some ideas.

2. Also, I have a 350 lay flat Wydale tank with a proper welded pure freedom frame and 2 outlets, for sale.
It will make your van far more tidy and it's yours for £80 cash. 
Alright Robbo! Just wanted to thank you again for taking me out for the day. It has really helped me big time. I owe you one fella!

Latest Posts

Back