Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I have been sabotaged.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

So got a couple of water leeks in town and suffered with a lack of water pressure . Really got bad yesterday . Because someone had tied a knot in my hose . The only small section I didn't check as it's tight very tight between a fence an storage shed. How ruddy random an wiered is that.

I've managed to sabotage myself a couple of times. I'm working with a trolley and PU hose got in a bit of a heap, pulled on it. Water stops. Go and check and nice big knot. Hehe.

I av heard of hoses bein cut e times in my area...all suspect same window cleaner...a traddy vuy....never heard o tyin not in yesrself !!!!!!!!

It's the bloke next door we don't get on. He wouldn't cut it as that's obviously criminal damage. Keeps trying to start a proper fight. I had to report him to the police last year. I just can't hit an old man no matter what provoking he does.

Back