Customers in but not opening the door?????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harvey69, Nov 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harvey69

harvey69 Member

hi. Second clean customer in the house ( I saw her and she saw me) before even starting cleaning! ( she Definetely knew i was going to do the windows!! I do the windows and then knock on the door ( 4 times ) to get paid . No answer???? I come back 3 hours later the light upstairs is on still no answer!!!! Well, that 's the second time in 4 months it happens to me ! Customers not wanting to pay !! How embarrassing and low it is for customers to hide in in order not to pay £10 !!! What would you do ??? Cheers

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

It used to get to me as well mate and I'd sooner they just say I don't have any cash can you come back on XXX but really I imagine some people are embarrassed that they don't have your Money. 2 or 3 times id dump em though.

3. harvey69

harvey69 Member

Well it was the first time with that particular customer. But she clearly resented spending a tenner! and then being such a coward as hiding even so she knew I knew she was in!! I don t care about a tenner really it s just the attitude that gets to me !!

4. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

Dont think the worst m8 maybe she had no cash and couldnt be assed to go to the bank, maybe had a baby with her, u just dont no, obviously if it happens again then jog her on and egg her windows lol then when she rings u to ask for them cleaned post a pic of your genitals and a peice of chewing gum and txt her saying chew on this

Muhahahahahahahahha

5. Andykarlaxxx

BTW that last bit was a joke ...hehe

6. harvey69

harvey69 Member

Might be time to put my foot down and show who is the daddy !!! Lol !

7. Andykarlaxxx

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Wet the hardest window to get at with a pole & plenty of soap & walk away.

9. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

if you get two or three customers per day hiding and not paying it really xxxx you off
    i have had it this week, first cleans two folk take them on chap the door" eh i,m really sorry got no cash call tomorrow "
    bad payers i,m going to get rid been saying this for ages now

Advertisement