Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

dieting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Any of you peeps ever been on a low carb diet or the Atkins diet ? If any of you are trying to lose a few pounds this is certainly the way , in 9 weeks I've lost 2 and a half stone simply by eating less than 50 carbs a day

You look skinny as a rake fella lol homebred must agree well with you /emoticons/smile.png

M8 of mine is a 20 pint a night man and that's every night ,he never gets drunk and the sod has a flat tummy aswell

He has a lot of friends at the Legion possibly only buys ten a night himself still must cost him a lot

Oh and yeah I tried Atkins years ago before I had actually studied nutrition and understood what's going on.

Not drinking mid week works for me. Better on the belt and pocket!!

I also found lots of stress from a break up helped shift some weight lol

Any of you peeps ever been on a low carb diet or the Atkins diet ? If any of you are trying to lose a few pounds this is certainly the way , in 9 weeks I've lost 2 and a half stone simply by eating less than 50 carbs a day
Yes mate I do it every year for summer and did it for all my comps

I don't think Atkins is healthy but keto diet is better

Type in Dave Palumbo diet on Google

The results are drastic I've lost as much as

Oh and yeah I tried Atkins years ago before I had actually studied nutrition and understood what's going on.
Its all calories in calories out, that's it, no magic pill.
Not totally right I actually up my calories why on diet and healthy fats much more than I normally eat but cut carbs to as little as 10g a day

To lose weight without being one of us gym rats you need to consume less calories than you use in a day

No other way to actually lose weight

Depends on goals dieting isn't cutting fat and calories it's about cutting unhealthy fats and unhealthy calories there is a massive difference between that and essential fats

And calories

Take for example a mullet light yogurt almost zero fat calories but loaded with sugar which is fat itself inform of carbs much better eating a slab of ribeye or 5 scoops all natural butter

yeah i eat more calories on my diet as well

and i lost 20 pounds in a day

but luckily found my 20 pounds next day it had slipped out of my pocket down the sofa :thumbsup:

I understand what you mean as i used to box and train daily

I understand about dieting for fighters, bodybuilders and sportsmen

Abs was talking about just dieting

The fact is if you don't consume less than you burn you will put on weight full stop

It is how the body works

Keep putting more in the tank than you use it will overflow

I know all about sugar and insulins effect on fat retention and the metabolism(too much glucose in the blood is not good)

He mentioned he was consuming less than 50 g a day which is putting the body in keto

Therefore more fat and and healthy calories are required to sustain muscle mass

But being in keto and havin no carbs to fuel the body the ketones feed off the fat for fuel its are body's way of surviving

This diet is extreme but does have extreme results if someone can stick to it!

That said diets that work for one person don't necessarily work for another that's why experimenting works to find what suits you

Also depends of course on the supplements being used

The Mrs once asked me for some advice on how she could loose some weight ......

So I said .... "Try shaking your head from-side-to-side when someone offers you food" /emoticons/biggrin.png .

I tried the whiskey diet once........and lost several days.

I like eating. So it's moving around more that works for me.

Each to their own.

a little fat is not too much of a problem and nature intended it as a reserve..

all I ask of my body is that it does what I need it to do when I need it to do it...

and so far it hasnt let me down..

although I have been worried the past three or so weeks I FINALLY believe my body is back to normal..

no one going to say the seafood diet.?

Back