Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Difficult patio cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jamespf1

Hi All,

I have a customer that wants her patio cleaned but doesn’t want me to use SH bleach.  The customer also doesn’t want me to pressure wash as the pointing is very Sandy and will fall apart and doesn’t want to have to pay to get it re-pointed. What’s the answer to this?
Perhaps a very gentle far away jetwash to clear and surface debris then a spray with Algo clear? 
Thanks 

There is something called 'Monty Miracle' which is supposed to be good but I have a feeling it's Hypo based!

What are her objections to hypo? 

It might be one of those jobs that's better to give a miss?

Hi All,

I have a customer that wants her patio cleaned but doesn’t want me to use SH bleach.  The customer also doesn’t want me to pressure wash as the pointing is very Sandy and will fall apart and doesn’t want to have to pay to get it re-pointed. What’s the answer to this?
Perhaps a very gentle far away jetwash to clear and surface debris then a spray with Algo clear? 
Thanks 
I personally would walk away from the job not worth the hassle , but you could spray it with biocide and leave it a few days then scrub with broom and rinse with garden hose . 

Hi All,

Thanks 
Turn around and walk away

Back