Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

E cigs

• Thread starter SolarPanelCleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

I smoked roll ups since I was 17, gave up smoking 1 year ago when I was 32.

I had quite a bad chest infection so having a smoke tasted minging, so I just sacked it off. Never craved a smoke but did use a vape for a short while, pointless though.

If ur gonna quit, just do it.

Anthony didn't you find when on a yomp you could feel the effects of smoking on your body?

I did notice the difference when i cut down

Yea I noticed, I didn't care though, I was pretty damn fit back then lol.

Also as daft as it sounds smoking was a great companion while in the army lol.

I used to run 100 and 200 metres for the london borough of Barnet when i was at school and for a little while after I left and had smoked since i was 11

But as you get older you notice it more

They say there's nothing worse than a reformed no smoker , so here goes,

I think people who smoke look pathetic with a stupid ciggy in there mouths and them every e cig look totally ridiculous and nobody knows the real affect they have on the body, makes you stink your breath vile your fingers yellow and I seriously hope you can live with yourselves god forbid any of you should have a heart attack or stroke , imagine laying on a bed in a ward with your children crying over you !!! Quit people

This was a no smoker puraclenz announcement

Me ducks as the onslaught starts

Ha x smokers always the worst I still count myself as a x smoker although I am on e cigs at the mo. I recon by the end of the month I will ditch this again as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me personally I hated smoking , I felt stupid doing it and use to hide to understand corners and stuff ,I had many days spent window cleaning in offices with smart suited up folk air conditioned rooms with nice smelling ladies , I became slightly obsessed with how I use to smell as everyone knows the smell from smokers is vile, I also had a young son when I quite now over 10 years ago and I want to be in his life as long as possible

Back