Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Effects of weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use an xline rinse bar, have a gardeners brush with pencil jets and xline fan jet and an xline pencil jet. Gardeners is a great brush and I had an overhead rinse with two fans in to give extra rinse but now back on the xline rinse bar, pf controlller set to 87 2ltr per minute. First clean I always wet the window, scrub Ubic into it and leave for a few seconds, scrub again with a little flow (just use the valve on the pole, keeps the solution wet and stops it drying on the frame) rinse on full then scrub and rinse again. I charge double or near enough double for a first clean depending on the windows cause I do want to get it right but you will find the next clean takes you just minutes! I sometimes trad the glass while the Ubic does the job on the frames and just check check for any imperfections on the glass, mark them with a soapy finger, scrape or bronze wool it trad it and re check then the glass is perfect ready for the frames to be scrubbed and rinsed then just rinse and scrub the glass the results are perfect. But like I said I charge well for this but the customers love it!  Just need to find the magic product that removes tape from doors that works instantly and i would be a happy man! 

Latest Posts

Back