Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
If you argue with idiots, they'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Seems very fitting.
I agree,

Debating with a fool is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon -- it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory....

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

It basically boils down to loving your country and its culture and wanting to preserve it, or being happy to give control of your country away and have your culture replaced by a foreign one.

Does it matter what colour someone's skin is? I see people as people.
It doesn't matter if your skin is white, but if its black you can be proud to be black and proclaim this, you can have black music awards etc etc etc.

White culture is also inferior and needs to be replaced by foreign cultures.

On the surface I entirely agree with you, I don't care about skin colour, but I do start to care when my own people in their homeland are being slowly replaced, this isn't happening in black countries so why here?

Its Africa for Black people, China for Chinese people Britain for everyone!

my middle daughter had to be home schooled for over a year as she couldnt get a school place locally
And yet you are voting to stay in?

50% and its the most ethnically dense area in the UK......Not the 99% other posters have claimed and yet your evidence is first hand.
You may note @Spartan that @adamangler stated that 50% were Pakistani. Nothing about the other 50% being English as it was 18% Indian, 21% Afro-Caribbean and 10% South East Asian (orientals) Adam and his cousin are the outstanding 1% /emoticons/tongue.png

It doesn't matter if your skin is white, but if its black you can be proud to be black and proclaim this, you can have black music awards etc etc etc.
America leads the way with this hypocritical BS - they have UNCF - the UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND!! Unbelievable!!

Sorry for slipping off topic but its bloody ridiculous!!

Well I wouldn't say anything....You can say how proud you are or give musical awards to whoever you like, I don't have a problem with it [emoji4]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
You may not, but can you imagine the outrage by the left? I would be demonised as a terrible racist who should be ashamed of myself.

50% pakistani population is a MASSIVELY high figure for a single city considering this is england imo.

Of course you drive through one area and 90% of people you see are ethnic, another area is more white, its definately a segregated city, but on the whole having counted out of boredom before 50% is a reasonable estimate.

White culture is also inferior and needs to be replaced by foreign cultures.

On the surface I entirely agree with you, I don't care about skin colour, but I do start to care when my own people in their homeland are being slowly replaced, this isn't happening in black countries so why here?

Its Africa for Black people, China for Chinese people Britain for everyone!
I can see youre point, but lets remember it wasnt that long ago africans were slaves and persecuted by white people. Its not that long since they could vote and have the same rights, of course theyre going to be proud.

Theres also nothing stopping english people moving abroad, its just not in our culture wheras in africa its the done thing. I know african people who live all over europe not just england. Personally i think youd be crazy to move to england form africa, much rther move to spain or italy etc.

I can see youre point, but lets remember it wasnt that long ago africans were slaves and persecuted by white people. Its not that long since they could vote and have the same rights, of course theyre going to be proud.
Theres also nothing stopping english people moving abroad, its just not in our culture wheras in africa its the done thing. I know african people who live all over europe not just england. Personally i think youd be crazy to move to england form africa, much rther move to spain or italy etc.
Why? The unemployment rate is far higher in them countrys

it wasnt that long ago africans were slaves and persecuted by white people
HOLD ON mate, you of all people should be aware of the facts @adamangler. It was the African tribal leaders that sold POWs of tribal wars as well as weaker less important tribal members to the white man as slaves to begin with, all we did was provide the cash, they provided the bodies.

And please why is it always the English taking the rap for this one? What about the French, Dutch, Spanish & Portuguese colonists amidst others that were just as GUILTY (in some cases more so) of partaking in slavery. We didn't just arrive and start snatching people, they were paid for, sold to us by their peers.

HOLD ON mate, you of all people should be aware of the facts @adamangler. It was the African tribal leaders that sold POWs of tribal wars as well as weaker less important tribal members to the white man as slaves to begin with, all we did was provide the cash, they provided the bodies.And please why is it always the English taking the rap for this one? What about the French, Dutch, Spanish & Portuguese colonists amidst others that were just as GUILTY (in some cases more so) of partaking in slavery. We didn't just arrive and start snatching people, they were paid for, sold to us by their peers.
So if you were sold an african slave it makes it ok to buy one ?

I didnt say it was just the english, i said white

Why? The unemployment rate is far higher in them countrys
Because they are warm and sunny, not dark, rainy and depressing for a start.

Don't forget as well who brought about the end to the slave trade?
Well done to the british, we partake in the slave trade but then put an end to it so that makes it ok then.

Thats like robbing someone house and saying dont worry i will put it back.

The whole world was taking part in slaves, white, black, brown etc, everyone.

But only one decided to put an end to it.

So if you were sold an african slave it makes it ok to buy one ?
Not even in the slightest mate........but here's my question.....

How many years must I spend paying for something I never did?

I never enslaved anyone, I never persecuted anyone but cause I am white male 'English speaking' I am tarred with the same brush ad those from hundreds of years ago that did.

Back