Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
The point im making is the thread is in or out of Europe, not tory or labour. Using words like scum doesn't add much to the topic either. That's my rant over.
yep your right, habit of a lifetime i suppose, no offence intended, i was meaning the politicians not the voters, i think most politicians are pretty scummy just some are my scum & some aren't

I read the people who want to remain in the eu trying to put fear into people thinking of voting to leave telling us we still can't stop illegal immigration coming to UK should we chose to leave.
Also the illegal immigration in France trying to come over here wind me up, last time I checked France is a safe country. Why are they so hell bent on coming here.
Because we give them everything over here

Defo out...

All the scare tactics that we will be much worse off money wise, it's not like the working man on the street is in a great position as it is.

And if we export 40 odd % to the eu, does that not show that they need our goods as much as we need them?

But I do also relieve it will be rigged if needed and that we won't get out.

No scare. Tactics If you look. At where money is being spent etc its not in this country. Exports are limited The closed boarders will mean we can develop our country the same way Australia and all do there's choose who u want to come in.

One thing is for sure tho. Hard times will be coming

Warning!Personal attacks, threats, flaming, harassment of others, arguments, trolling, bullying or other forms of disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in post removal, user warnings, temp/permanent bans.

Anyone who engages in such threads whether they are the instigator or just jumping in will be treated the same.
Please continue this thread in a respectful manner in relation to the original post.

No need for the name calling or insulting of various political parties. Keep it clean please.

One is as entitled ti support whichever political party they like just as in is entitled to dispise any political party the like.

Topic is stay or go, lets keep to that please.

I'm voting out.

Im not to big on the EU thing. Doesn't seem very democratic to me. Other countries choosing whether we have the right to monitor our borders or control our own exports.

Germany and France seem to be the dominant leaders that control it all too if one of them don't like something or disagree the talks tend to be shut down instead of debated

This TTIP that's being quietly set up between Europe and the US doesn't sit right with me either. Large countries may have the right to sue countries for losses if the country raises taxes or the minimum wage.

I also agree it will take a year or two for the dust to settle. And probably a bit of hardship to some large companies that rely on eu trade...

But our farmers will be aloud to farm and steel makers will be aloud to sell steel to anyone at the rate they want and the Lebanon agreement says that if a country leave the EU they must be aloud to set up trade agreements with the remaining parties.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

I'm voting out...uncontrolled immigration of working age, low skilled immigrants has severely damaged the pay packets of the working class, this cheap labour might be seen as a positive to some that employ though...the other downside of increasing our population from 56million which it was hovering around for the first half of my life to approaching 70million that we are heading for is the cost of housing...I can't see how my children are going to be able to get on when a one bedroom flat in my town costs £180k+...I'm also looking forward to not having my taxes paying the £23miilion, daily membership fee.

In. You'd be crazy to vote out!
We're always explaining why we want out, go ahead an explain what we get by staying in? Not having a go, just genuinely curious as to what your stance is.

OUT NOW, I am seriously considering leaving England if we remain, Turkey gets EU passports soon, I don't want my kids growing up in Englanistan

Also not singling anyone out as I hear this loads from people "better the devil we know!" and it REALLY annoys me, all I can picture is someone ******* on my grandparents graves, on our war heroes graves.

Germany, the better devil, really? either very poor at history or a very short memory.

In 1972 and 1994 Norway had a referendum on joining the EU, both times they replied "no thanks, we are fine as we are" and guess what? they are!

If we voted to leave, what would happen to the EU immigrants who are already here? Would they be sent back to where they came from or allowed to stay here?

I'm out BTW.

I don't do politics. I don't even know if it's labour or the cons in Downing Street at the mo. And I don't vote. So for that reason I'm undecided.

If we voted to leave, what would happen to the EU immigrants who are already here? Would they be sent back to where they came from or allowed to stay here?
I'm out BTW.
I think a lot of people are voting for Brexit thinking that people from mainland Europe already here will be asked to leave. They won't because it's completely unrealistic, the administration would be huge and would cost a fortune to do. There will be an amnesty

The EU already here would have to apply to stay the same as anyone else from anywhere else.

The EU is undemocratic and extremely racist in my opinion, I have known doctors have to jump through hoops for months on end to get into the country from place like Australia, new Zealand, Canada, America etc, my cousins husband who is from the American air force and highly qualified in electronics took months to get in.

Yet anyone from the EU, criminal no problem welcome to Britain! no skills? can't talk English? just here for the NHS? want to claim benefits and get a house welcome to Britain!

Latest Posts

Back