Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

External house clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hmmm frank here stared at the outside tap with the male hozelock on it and stared at his wfp with its male hozelock on it and pondered on the mystery of life as to why i didnt have the correct fitting...well i usually use my hosepipe...which of course..frank left at home...

so ...i had to use my ever so precious pure to clean sfg.....but what thicko frank didnt figure out til later was....

you can of course fill the backpack straight from the tap....divvy...

now frank still had some pure left in his backpack but wanted to fill from the tap so he trundled back to his barrels in the car and thought i am going to spill most of the pure putting it back in the barrel...of course thicko frank suddenly realised i could just pump it back into the barrel from the back pack...dohhhhhh

but it all went well in the end...and using tap i could get carried away without worrying about using all my precious pure..so all was not lost at the end as i refilled with pure to do the windows...but what will frank forget tomorrow.....

oh...and....er...slight problem with banana brush...er...he dont like going upside down....he started going bald...hairs falling out everywhere ...dont know why ....but okay the right way up.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Not to worry....I would imagine trying to clean pebble dash is a real pain in the ****?

You know me better than i know myself smurf! :confused:
I should off explained the bleach thingy before i started but i tend to do these things back to front! /emoticons/sad.png

Back