Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First time Gardiner pole systems customer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AW Services

Thought I'd buy a new brush and used Gardiner as they were quite local to me.

Over the years I've heard countless people say about the lack of a phone line and a voice at the end of it but from my own personal experience their customer support Is bang on.

Extremely quick and sharp to reply via email, great help with tracking and ensuring their goods reach you without issue.

Can't fault the team for their help 

Thanks @Alex Gardiner

Austin 

20220209_115852.jpg

20220209_120102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that an extreme with 1.4mm pencil jets? Have you used a supreme brush bumper?

It would be interesting to see you review it compared to other brushes you have. As someone who isn't biased by free products.

Do you normally use the 1.4mm jets? Do they give enough flow to rinse well?

Is that an extreme with 1.4mm pencil jets? Have you used a supreme brush bumper?

It would be interesting to see you review it compared to other brushes you have. As someone who isn't biased by free products.

We use 35cm brushes with 4 x 1.4mm pencils and they rinse, in my opinion, better and quicker then 2mm jets. They also use alot less water

Yes I managed to stretch it on and I normally use standard brass or plastic pencil jets 2mm.

Always used facelift dual trim or side line brushes but fancied trying something different yet lighter 

I'll see what results I get and possibly do a video if I have time 

We use 35cm flocked sill brushes as dailys with 2x 2mm pencil jets.

Changed to them in November, the weight diffetence took a cpl weeks to get used to but my g0d, you can work quicker with 35cm

I've just fitted a new pump and the 1.4 jets.

I've now found with both items I'm cleaning on the 20 setting instead of the 60. I puy my old 2.0 in to see the difference way more pressure and I do prefer the 1.4

Thought I'd buy a new brush and used Gardiner as they were quite local to me.

Over the years I've heard countless people say about the lack of a phone line and a voice at the end of it but from my own personal experience their customer support Is bang on.

Extremely quick and sharp to reply via email, great help with tracking and ensuring their goods reach you without issue.

Can't fault the team for their help 

Thanks @Alex Gardiner

Austin 

View attachment 26413

View attachment 26414
Glad the team and the system worked well for you ?

I've just fitted a new pump and the 1.4 jets.

I've now found with both items I'm cleaning on the 20 setting instead of the 60. I puy my old 2.0 in to see the difference way more pressure and I do prefer the 1.4
I found the 1.4 jets was like using a pressure washer and not enough flow we use 2 m and much prefer theses 

Just brought an SLX27 let's do some more honest videos as a Gardiner Virgin 
That was my first pole ? I bought that as it's collapsed length is shorter than an slx25! It will be interesting how you get on as you have ova8 pole as well don't you?

No idea if your other poles are same length but if they are I would love to see a flex test. Something like poles held at same positions next to each other at an almost horizontal angle with same weight on the brush end, just to see which one statically flexes least. 

That was my first pole ? I bought that as it's collapsed length is shorter than an slx25! It will be interesting how you get on as you have ova8 pole as well don't you?

No idea if your other poles are same length but if they are I would love to see a flex test. Something like poles held at same positions next to each other at an almost horizontal angle with same weight on the brush end, just to see which one statically flexes least. 
2x ova8's 1x22 1x30

1x Boss 22

1x face-lift phantom 22 

A few unger poles I started out with and get used as gutter inspection camera poles 

2x ova8's 1x22 1x30

1x Boss 22

1x face-lift phantom 22 

A few unger poles I started out with and get used as gutter inspection camera poles 
How do you find the ova 8? I'd like to know how you find going between ova 8 and a gardiner pole

Oh dear I can see we need to educate you on the best poles to use ????
When I started out I brought what I needed and not from a list from others 

Happy with all my choices as starting with Alloy and GRP poles was how it was back then. I'm not worried about weight flexibility or cost just what cleans glass in my opinion 

I really like the concept of the ova8 pole, especially now my thumb is starting to give me a bit of jip. Might have to invest in one, I've had a little go with one and loved how it sat in my hand. 

love my ova 8. So comfortable in my hands was gonna get an extreme but bottled it as i`m quite clumsy. I use 1.4 pencil jets to absolutely love them.
There not to fragile i drop mine all the time and am a bit heavy handed i never clean them unless i here grit inside i work on coast so my poles take a hammering just need to be careful shutting windows gently tapping or pushing strate on  only snapped 3 sections on both poles over 4 years 

Latest Posts

Back