Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First year off windowcleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Its amazing what was consider good money back then
We bought our first house for 23k and didn't need much money, so all was good,  I was working 2 days a week and my wife was working 40hrs over 3 shifts and she wasn't earning much more than me.

Also the surprising thing is 21 years on and people in paid employment aren't getting  much more than that working 40 hours a week about 13k per annum on minimum wage if over 21 years of age. 

We bought our first house for 23k and didn't need much money, so all was good,  I was working 2 days a week and my wife was working 40hrs over 3 shifts and she wasn't earning much more than me.

Also the surprising thing is 21 years on and people in paid employment aren't getting  much more than that working 40 hours a week about 13k per annum on minimum wage if over 21 years of age. 
Minimum wage here in our state is 13.69 hour. Cost of living is very reasonable here. The town we live in is very rural approx 23k people spread over 20 square miles.

Minimum wage here in our state is 13.69 hour. Cost of living is very reasonable here. The town we live in is very rural approx 23k people spread over 20 square miles.
It's £8.91 which is $12.36 but with the covid effect everything is going up in price food, fuel and utilities so even though a 2% increase came in this year that's null and void 

Back