Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Franchise Prospectus

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What other franchise industries supply customers for their franchisees?
Window Cleaning is a bit different McDonald’s, subway and all the other world wide known franchises, who would know of iconic window cleaners ??? Very few , most window cleaning franchises do supplies work , currently how many franchisees  do you have ??? 

When I said I could end up the biggest cleaning company in Scotland, I got a good laugh but some cleaning company will be. Its all to do with our PFI contract in schools which is coming to an end soon. This means that councils will need to put out tenders for all the maintenance in our schools and anything else built with PFI. Great contracts for a company to get involved in.

When I said I could end up the biggest cleaning company in Scotland, I got a good laugh but some cleaning company will be. Its all to do with our PFI contract in schools which is coming to an end soon. This means that councils will need to put out tenders for all the maintenance in our schools and anything else built with PFI. Great contracts for a company to get involved in.
Start reading up on TUPE as more than likely any contract you tender for will include this.

Latest Posts

Back