Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Capsule jet support for univalve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's about time one of the big suppliers made something to solve this fairly longstanding issue. I wasn't expecting it to look quite so similar to my solution but I guess that must just be the best way to do it. I'm kinda expecting Gardiners to eventually come up with some clamp that is built into the gooseneck. We'll see i suppose. 
I seem to remember that Gardiners did have something out on trail with a few window cleaners.

The other point of view is that the Univalve isn't a Gardiner's product. It should be up to Exceed Innovations to come up with a workable solution that's professional. Steve's solution is the 'hose stay'.

Gardiners have a rotary valve that doesn't put strain on the brush fittings when activated and deactivated. The problem is that the first Peter Fogwell design was unreliable so gave the product a questionable reputation IMHO. Its the reason why I don't have one.

Although the Univalve is an amazing bit of kit, I find the old Aquadaptor much easier to operate. I have an old Aquadaptor back on my day to day pole.

Back