Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gav.B & for Others to See Also

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yeah exactly you tell them that it doesnt include conservatries and tell them it will cost £X amount more

Your still going to have to price the job without actually seeing the work. What if you go round the back and they are all leaded, windows above conservatories etc. There can be allot of problem that will pop up with this method. Which is why you should really always look at the property before giving a price or you are going to get caught out.

You really dont have to re-invent the wheel with marketing, this will work, but it is not new and not better IMO than canvassing. At least with canvassing you dont have to put on any wooly statements about conies not being included etc. You can just ask are you interested, here is the price, would you like us to start doing them for you. Answer there and then, no fuss.

Give it a go though, I think you will get some results with it.

There was one guy that tried this but idiotically, put on it, "put this in your window if you don't want them done", lol, he was nearly strung up when he went back to the street.

Yeah see all ya points Ladder especially earlier about larger properties, that could be a downside. I'm only really looking at terraces, semi's etc with this and considered spending half hour first on google maps before hitting an area because even though its not gonna be particularly accurate at least I would have an idea which houses definitely do have connies etc. Could even do that on the fly on phone though.

Yep sounds like a winner. Selling techniques work differently from person to person and also from business to business but in the right hands this one could be good. Thanks for sharing

Back