Getting appendix out tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paddy McNally, Apr 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paddy McNally

Paddy McNally Member

Anyone have it done? And how long b4 you got back to work, telling me here 5-6 week , the joys of being self employed

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

Had mine out 8 months ago. I was out of work for 4 weeks but was employed then and milked it. I had keyhole surgery and the first week was horrible. Best of luck with it all

3. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

#3 Natty1972, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    Mine burst when I was 16 , rushed in to hospital.kept craping the bed in hospital. Getting the metal clips out nearly killed me . Ouch

4. Paddy McNally

Paddy McNally Member

Coming round now thank god hoping to get back out Monday and see how I get on, can't sit at home any more I need to be out and about... Alex how soon b4 u started lifting thing... Natty sound like u had a nightmare you'll never forget

5. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

My memory is dreadfull but I would say I struggled to pick up my 2 year old son within first two weeks. It was more in fear of something tearing.
    But honestly I wouldn't rush it.

6. Alex87

Alex87 Active Member

A lot depends on how bad the appendix were as well prior to being removed. Mine were inflamed and had an infection so that didn't help

Advertisement