Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@slippy in the time you have spent asking us to do all tour homework for you you could have gone to your local used van sales forecourt and checked out several models and know what suits you a lot better than you do now.

What suits me may not be even close to what works for you. I am a fan of Renaults whereas others swaer by Fords so you will have nothing but conflicting answers.

Try going out and doing a little research yourself and actually putting your hands on a van or two to see what works for you.

If you go for a partner / berlingo the best bet is the 2.0hdi. I have had the 1.9d and they are so slow with a load in the back,also a van with a side loading door is best. Myself i would go for a bigger van. Like green has said go and have a look at a few models and work out what is best for you. Also not much room in the back of a partner / berlingo once you have a tank in it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back