Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Coffee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

Watching homeland last night n this lass was snorting caffeine tablets now I know Americans make a big deal out of coffee but is their coffee really that strong, it does nothing for me

lol ive snorted a lot of things in my time but coffee is not one of them ,, could be tempted to take a bag of beans out on the razz :rofl:

I prefer pepsi to coke but the bubbles sting my nose:D

Sniffed mdma before but not kenco

Anyone seen that vidoe thats been trending on fb; where the girl sniffs what's described as a line of ketamine?

It's about 2 to 3 metre long and at least a cm think!

Yeah she died. Crazy vid btw!

Watching homeland last night n this lass was snorting caffeine tablets now I know Americans make a big deal out of coffee but is their coffee really that strong, it does nothing for me
Allways thought it was the French that have the strong coffee never seen coffee from USA oh hang on that would be Starbucks if that's anything to go buy I'd say it's just rubish and full of sugar

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Allways thought it was the French that have the strong coffee never seen coffee from USA oh hang on that would be Starbucks if that's anything to go buy I'd say it's just rubish and full of sugar
Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
If you watch nearly any yank film / programme they treat coffee like mini meth i just wondered if there was something i didn't know about their coffee cos i drink a lot n it does bugger all

Latest Posts

Back