Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got quite a big house, four sides of house's guttering, how much?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

As far as I'm aware they still have their windows cleaned each month and also someone comes around every two weeks to wash their wheelie bins too. They are not exactly short of a few bob so to speak as they are one of my regular customers /emoticons/smile.png

Smurf is

on the money here. With S/F/G they will always look a whole load better in the customers eyes than your eyes. Your eyes are highly trained to look for imperfections. Ever find yourself going to a house or building that you've never been to before and inspecting the cleanliness of the glass? One other thing, be prepared to get soaked when cleaning down the narrow part of the house, the water has a habit of running down the outside of the pole when it's very vertical :mad:

These type of jobs I find are a bit hit or miss time wise. Some you will fly round and others drag on. I'd price that property at least £40 a side. Give yourself half a day to do it and charge above your normal rate and you'll be on a winner.

I've cleared & cleaned some sides of houses that you can hardly walk down let alone trying to use poles. Those types of jobs you can get soaked for sure @Tuffers

I cleaned the exterior of this property last year and tomorrow will be checking & clearing all the guttering & downspouts, cleaning all the plastics, cleaning the conservatory roof & sides, then clean the patio area, paving to the front door and also the driveway. Which will take the best part of 2 days to do. Then come back another day to resand the block paved drive.
Come on then @Smurf let us know what you charge for all that work then.....

Tuffers my boy that's why im bringing my radox shower gel kill two birds with one stone . Doin it in 3 weeks along with nxt door neighbour. Gutters and outside @ 135 as well as a bad conservatory and regular window clean . Nice we nan got me the job

Just noticed you'd already answered the windows q.

Pricing seems quite subjective. It's not like the price of beans or bentleys, it's a 'fluid' concept ;-)

You need to keep pushing the boundaries price wise as that is the key to working smarter

smurf building a tank a money up to buy new pole and new equipment ll .. at the min i have 2 wfp poles and reels nothin else i borrow friends powerwasher and borrow his gutter vac to do hard ta reach gutters

so gettin jobs flat out and buildin money up to get equipment /emoticons/smile.png

Nice one :thumbsup:

smurf building a tank a money up to buy new pole and new equipment ll .. at the min i have 2 wfp poles and reels nothin else i borrow friends powerwasher and borrow his gutter vac to do hard ta reach gutters
so gettin jobs flat out and buildin money up to get equipment /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back