Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippa tank, worth the money?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

[mention=2664]steve garwood[/mention] that's cheap, Had a look on Grippa Tank website and it was just over 2k for a 400ltr tank with driveway fitting. 
Good Afternoon,

This particular installation was a non crash tested frame and standard tank with no plumbing - hence the cost difference.

We hope this helps,

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
System fitted at Daqua
View attachment 10561
This particular one is a fully crash tested system with hot water and frost protection for those chilly nights in Scotland!

Thanks for your continued custom Daqua!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If you want a basic system do it yourself

Tank, pump, controller, reel and hose is all you need and obviously a battery

That's all there is to it

No need to pay a fortune

You can get someone to knock up a frame and still be quids in

Yeah but not sure I could do it so the tank, RO pump etc is all up against the bulkhead leaving the rest of van free.  Nicely plumbed so there are external connectors.   A guy showed me his set up done by the Cleaning Warehouse and it was nice and tidy all up one end leaving the rest of van free.  All the DIY ones Ive seen- the whole van is taken up.  There are hosepipes all over the place.  I am working now from barrels so I can work, it's just a pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back