Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Jobs!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hi guys,appreciatte all the advice and points but these jobs im quoting £20 for are literally on my door step and simple front and rear gutters running straight along the roof line, i should say however i do charge more if the downpipe is blocked and needs clearing as all im doing is picking big chunks out of main gutter and sweeping the rest up and out the end to bag up.

maybe i should charge a little more but theyre really not taking me any longer than 40-50 mins and most im doing with window cleaning jobs ive got off the customers!

think im gonna look into one of those poles for securing ladders though being that high with no one to stand the ladders at base!

It's called an ankalad stabaliser :Image9:

This other post might be of interest https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/9929-is-this/

hi guys,appreciatte all the advice and points but these jobs im quoting £20 for are literally on my door step and simple front and rear gutters running straight along the roof line, i should say however i do charge more if the downpipe is blocked and needs clearing as all im doing is picking big chunks out of main gutter and sweeping the rest up and out the end to bag up.

maybe i should charge a little more but theyre really not taking me any longer than 40-50 mins and most im doing with window cleaning jobs ive got off the customers!

think im gonna look into one of those poles for securing ladders though being that high with no one to stand the ladders at base!

You have a way with words norm :Image13:

Using an ankalad is a brilliant bit of kit when working on your own and using a microlite standoff resting on roof tiles makes the job even safer and so much easier to do.

Going to get the same set up Smurf, just have to pay of some credit card debt :Image8:

Best you keep an eye out on fleebay then norm as if you are lucky can pick them up in good condition very cheep like I did. :Image9:

I will paypal is very handy.

Only prob is p+p it can bump the price big time to N.Ireland and sometimes wont send at all

Get some local stuff on flea bay and have got a good honda generator of it a couple of months ago locally but a lot wont post or dear p+p.

I use Belfast Gumtree for local but no paypal :Image6: so cant buy anything on the drip just cash

I charge £20 for one side £40 for two and £60 for all of them and the customers are more than happy with the price I also run round with a pole and clean the fascias and soffits.

Have a look on that guy on ebays new items now!

You wouldn't want that thing wedged in your downpipe!

Latest Posts

Back