Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sill brushes flocked or medium mix

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

What do members use as I want to order a sill brush what's your preference and why please.

Thanks.

I use medium mixed all the time aswell, think it is one of the best all round brushes. It has more scrubbing power than the flocked. Flocked is better on lead though for me.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I think in time you will try various brushes and find what works best for you and your work. I actually find that Gardiner's Ultimate flocked scrubs better than any other I've tried on my work. It may be different for you as it is for Chris. But a good first brush though would be the Medium mixed.

Personally using the gardiner flocked sill brush for virtually everything now having tried others. I still keep others in van but rarely switch but like others said you will settle in your own preference

Lot of difference of opinions like most have said I suppose I will know which I prefer with experience, for now have ordered a flocked sill brush, thanks for all the answers

Den.

Ordered also flocked cladding brush plus bumper lots of old wooden cladded buildings around where I live.

Den.

I got myself a Gardiner's flocked sill brush a while ago on someone's recommendation but haven't got on with it so far as I like to use a swivel on my pole and it doesn't seem to work so well on the swivel for some reason. Don't know if this is just my experience or what.

Back