Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi from london!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I tried to book a WFP course with British window cleaning academy £130 but booked till at least June 2015. Could not find any other training course on the market. Any idea perhaps?

Would like to start ideally in may as school social entrepreneurs start same month. Article with Evening standard today for their front line campaign. It offers practical learning acting as an incubator for social business. I don' t want to go ahead but feedback has been really positive during interviews!:zipit:/emoticons/biggrin.png

AahI am from the other end

Shepherds/portabello road/labroke grove
If I can't find any other training, I shall be more than happy to come to your side once I purchased my stuff.

Well just to let you know...::):

I moved away to stevenage which is up the a1 20 miles

Am trad

There must be someone wfp near you

Wfp course for 150...wtf course. Don't pay to learn how to squeegee. Go walk around the streets till you find a window cleaner and either ask him or watch him for 10 minutes and then go practice...

Get on utube and watch wagga (christopher dawber )

He is a brilliant trad cleaner who now does wfp also and has very helpfull videos

From making pure water to cleaning wfp and everything in between

Latest Posts

Back