Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach N Shine (Kent)

Hi guys a little help for a newbie, although I've now been a window cleaner for around a year, I'm only 3 weeks into running on my own, I see a few posts mentioning Ubik, could someone explain what it is, what it does and where's the best place to get it from. Thank you in advance

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

It is the blue chemical sent down from the cleaning gods themselves

It melts all who stand before it

eBay £20 for 2 x5 L

I prob use one or two times a day

It really soaps up so it can be a Bugger to rinse

I've used it to clean slate roofs and today I used it inside on PVC

Mainly it's for conny roofs gutters etc

Virosol is far easier to stain upvc with

Stick with ubik

It's basically the same stuff with added oomph

I ordered some along with a lot of other stuff from thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk the bik was 5.25 plus vat, a week ago still not had my delivery yet.

Den.

Just phoned them up they don't know where my stuff is ? the young lady said she will phone me back today, not looking good for another order off me, when I ordered for the first time off wcw got my order the next day not moaning just making a observation between the two companies.

Den.

Hope you get yours on time mate, might just be a one off with me keep us updated , I ordered quite a lot of stuff including a Moerman combinator been waiting to give that a try lol.

Den.

Need some advise about how much ubik to mix with water and use it in a small handheld spray bottle
In which context? For Windows? It doesn't really matter, if to weak add more to strong dilute more, a dash of unik and water does job for me say 200ml ubik rest water

Latest Posts

Back