Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hosereel quick release mounts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

Hi All,

Has anyone ever come across a quick release mount that could be used for mounting an electric hose reel?

I use my van for more than just window cleaning and for the days where I could do with carrying more gear I'd love to find some sort of floor mount that would mean I could remove my electric hose reel feeding up a significant amount of space. In my past life as a Freefall videographer we used to use things like this StackPath to mount our cameras to our helmets and think it would be great to have that versatility with the van!

Cheers
Max

Hi All,

Has anyone ever come across a quick release mount that could be used for mounting an electric hose reel?

I use my van for more than just window cleaning and for the days where I could do with carrying more gear I'd love to find some sort of floor mount that would mean I could remove my electric hose reel feeding up a significant amount of space. In my past life as a Freefall videographer we used to use things like this StackPath to mount our cameras to our helmets and think it would be great to have that versatility with the van!

Cheers
Max
I think Grippa do a quick release but after a bit of research I bought a Pure Freedom reel!
You could put some bolts through from under the van in the correct location and put nuts on the inside giving you studs sticking up to place the reel on, then some wing nuts to enable a quick release but you would be left with studs sticking up on the floor.

Upside down bolts isn't a bad idea at all, only thing is its attached to the ply lining and not through the floor so the bolts would spin when tightening, definitely an idea to play with though.

Latest Posts

Back