Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot Water Boiler, Mazzoni ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Herm

Hi,

having only used cold water for my pressure washing, I'm thinking of buying myself a how water boiler for more delicate jobs and for normal pressure washing jobs to make life a little easier.

I know there's Mazzoni you can buy and I like, is there anything else on the market that is better? or value for money? anyone have opinions I'd very much like to hear them. Thanks as always guys

Hi,

having only used cold water for my pressure washing, I'm thinking of buying myself a how water boiler for more delicate jobs and for normal pressure washing jobs to make life a little easier.

I know there's Mazzoni you can buy and I like, is there anything else on the market that is better? or value for money? anyone have opinions I'd very much like to hear them. Thanks as always guys
I think they are ok I know a few people that use them but not got one myself, only other option would be a doff or thermotech type of machine but they are 6k upwards, very good on sandstone and heritage buildings or for paint stripping if you have enough of that type of work

If this is going to be used once a month type thing then its ok - they are REALLY hard work to move about - I had 3 and they were ALL temperamental you'd get to a job and for no reason just would not work ( just like Alfa Romeos back in the day! )
There used to be a what's app group dedicated to large amount of problems these things have and to be honest they will not be suitable for "delicate work" as you are still whacking surfaces at 21 LPM and 200 Bar

As said - serious hot will be Doff - Thermatech - Torik

thanks for the input much appreciated. I was just thinking maybe getting a used Mazzoni once I see one for sale and having it fixed in the back of my van?

My friend has a v-tuf hot water pressure washer it’s a beast to move around takes to people to get in in and out of the van but works well on the odd render or stone job think it’s 12lpm he brought it second hand had one issue with it but since then it’s been working perfectly. Rutland pumps do there version or the Mazzini hot box think it’s 2k I’m thinking about getting one myself my other mate has the Mazzoni and don’t think he has had any problems with his

its a lot of weight and space taken up to be left in the van plus you will need a flue - then its awkward running hoses to it and then out to your working place

I have one (30LPM) it's about 110kg, 240v. I'm van mount so no need to move it. It connects to 40 meter reel so no issues with hoses. I have more 20m hoses if needed. The foot print is pretty small, it's on a small stainless steel frame. You can get chimneys of Rutland Pumps.

Think people that have problems with Mazzoni boilers have the 12v version. Plugging into mains electric is better.

Hi,

Hi, I have owned a Mazzoni for a couple of years and it is a good piece of kit. The problem is that it is very large and really needs two people to manouver it. It does work well and the heat is definitly beneficial on some jobs.
I have only used it a few times as it is a lot of faff to move and set up. You may be better looking at a smaller hot machine.

mine were 240 Mains.

Having had them I now consider using Torik far superior - much better at the delicate stuff - and approved

Latest Posts

Back