Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How can they do that?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ah, just checked my eBay messages and on 6/5/14 the seller said he has sent some more, but to wait 15 - 25 days for delivery. How come you got yours so quick @Smurf? Did you pay extra for postage?

Just ordered my 200. A word of caution if anyone else is ordering- the pack of 150 is more expensive than the pack of 200!

Well don't blame me if you think they are **** which they are /emoticons/biggrin.png
I bought 10 off a UK seller to tide me over and they WERE :turd:. These ones from China do a decent job and last longer I think. Not bad at 5p per sponge really.

Well you will find out soon enough as they work well on grey plastic that is supposed to be white amongst other things.

They make look soft but that melamine sponge is abrasive so I'm not going to try to wipe my **** with one./emoticons/biggrin.png

Well you will find out soon enough as they work well on grey plastic that is supposed to be white amongst other things.
If all else fails i'll use them to stuff into the gobs of my more talkative custies, could save me about 15mins per house.

afraid that goes with the job Barryy..mind you once you get to know thier habits you can do a lot of dodging them like i do...strange i dont mind gabbing when they are handing me money:D...do you think it would work on the wife....mind you i would need a few...:rofl:

afraid that goes with the job Barryy..mind you once you get to know thier habits you can do a lot of dodging them like i do...strange i dont mind gabbing when they are handing me money:D...do you think it would work on the wife....mind you i would need a few...:rofl:
that's why they come in boxes of 200 (wife-sized)

Back