Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you organise your cleaning days?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If just starting out you don’t want to be paying a subscription just use spread sheets , it’s free , cannot crash, and you arnt relying on a 3rd party to store your cousin go with and potential problems 
You can use squeegee for free for up to 100 customers.

It is limited as in you can't see reports etc but can mange your round on it and once busier it's only a tenner a month for everything. 

I have it set up so every customer gets an invoice link with a message to say been cleaned today texted to them after a clean.

It means those who pay on the day get it also but I have told them unless they want to download it from the text link (I have a few customers who work from home and claim it on their tax returns) just ignore it as I know they have paid.

Plus the invoice has paid written on it if they download it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used Google calendar and it does me absolutely fine. I've got the calander, gocardless both on my phone and everything syncs to my desktop. Very simple and very effective

cleaner planner for me...i pay £15 a month for mine....also it doesnt get glitches/bugs like some of the cheaper round software programs....it saves so much time(as well as paper and ink!),well worth the money to me....its much better/more efficient than pen and paper and the "george" program i used to use years ago.....worksheets and debt lists are downloaded to my phone and updated with a click of a button...

payment wise i accept BACS/cash/cheque/standing order and card payments,most pay by BACS...i dont collect in the evening anymore but i will collect in the day for 15 mins sometimes here and there......cheques are virtually non existent these days(i maybe get 5 a month now!).....

I used Google calendar and it does me absolutely fine. I've got the calander, gocardless both on my phone and everything syncs to my desktop. Very simple and very effective
Hi. I've just downloaded the Google Calendar. It's not really my taste but the great thing is it syncs with my preferred calendar meaning it then links to desktop etc so good call mate!

Try squeegee for free as it is far easier than using a calendar.. I used outlook calendar for ages and squeegee is so much easier.

When I get access to my desktop I'll give squeegee a go. Thanks mate!
You can access it on desktop but the app is awesome.

Free on the appstore.

I pay for mine so have access to reports etc for hmrc and everything and never have to go on the laptop.

I do it all off my phone but you can log in and do it on pc also.

Download it and add customers as you get them and see what you think. 

It also has daypilot on the paid version which sorts your work geographically for you to get the most out of your day as when you enter customers addresses it pinpoints the customer on google maps.

Tells you distance between jobs etc.

For example this is my work tomorrow. 

If i scroll down all my jobs are in order distance wise.

Screenshot_20191211-152352_Squeegee.jpg

You can access it on desktop but the app is awesome.

Free on the appstore.

I pay for mine so have access to reports etc for hmrc and everything and never have to go on the laptop.

I do it all off my phone but you can log in and do it on pc also.

Download it and add customers as you get them and see what you think. 

It also has daypilot on the paid version which sorts your work geographically for you to get the most out of your day as when you enter customers addresses it pinpoints the customer on google maps.

Tells you distance between jobs etc.

For example this is my work tomorrow. 

If i scroll down all my jobs are in order distance wise.

View attachment 18584

It's never worked well for me (the day pilot bit). My home location is always set to somewhere about 7 miles away from where I actually live! So the route optimisation doesn't work as it should.

Quick thought - you should pixelate those personal details that you've just posted. GDPR and all that! ?  

It's never worked well for me (the day pilot bit). My home location is always set to somewhere about 7 miles away from where I actually live! So the route optimisation doesn't work as it should.

Quick thought - you should pixelate those personal details that you've just posted. GDPR and all that! ?  
Screw it there's nowt personal there.

Back