Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Trying Tradding

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sold all the WFP gear at the weekend. Found out my old Unger stuff and put some streaks on my windows ha.

So I watched loads of You Tube videos and I am slowly getting there.

Going to get a Wagtail flipper today for where the ladders won't go.

I am sure it's the right decision for the work I have. I never really took to wfp, I'm not knocking it and the customers were happy it's just me.

Thought I would explain so as not to confuse people when I ask for advice

Cheers

Rich

If you want a laugh at all the abuse you get post this on CIU!!

Good luck to you though mate.

ps we have 6 blokes working for us 100% trad.

Indeed bvwcs...

There will always be plenty of work for trad guys but must admit I prefer wfp as earning potential for me seems greater. Also is safer to do working on my own especially on tops and awkward jobs as if I'm honest I'm **** at using a trad pole.

I rarely trad now but like I said before good luck Richy as I'm sure with a lot of practice you will do well :Image9: .

Not posting anywhere else until I have bought a Morris Traveller and found a set of wooden ladders. May as well give 'em something to go at. /emoticons/smile.png

vansidelh7.jpg

Cheers James

What do you think of it?
Had a play around with it will make things easier no doubt but there sems to be a knack to using one better to watch wagga`s youtube videos! to get the idea of using a wagtail!
I dont see it as any advantage on smaller windows, but for tops and larger windows then yes it will be good for those!

I think H-Man did a video on a mini wag. I spose it is a diy cut down.

I'm going for it. I think that could work on smaller windows.

Back